Honored Contributor

WW very informative meeting today

Found out a number of them, shoot for very low B & L meals, so D. is easier to be able to eat.   I don't set out that way for the day, but I'm rethinking a few things.

The most interesting thing was how one lady used cauliflower.  I don't use it as much, but I'm going to look into using it more. Also need to use plain yogurt in place of ff mayo.  Guess that tastes good.

I really love it when we all discuss what we eat and how we do it.  Little tricks of the trade.  It's such fun to hear some of this info.  

Valued Contributor

Re: WW very informative meeting today

I often use whole milk greek yogurt in cooking. I have a deviled egg recipe that uses greek yogurt with only 3 tbsp of mayo. I think it's becoming easier to find substitutions using yogurt now. 

What are B & L meals? 

Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

What is a B and L and what is D that is easier to eat?

Honored Contributor

It is all a matter of how you want to spread your points, each day is different for me, every often I have 10-12 points left after dinner that I use for my evening snacks

You have to do what works for you, each of us is different.

I have cut out most high fat food, I use low or no fat yogurt and fat free half and half.

Freestyle is a very livable plan for me 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

I believe the OP is referring to breakfast (B), lunch (L) and dinner (D).

I know some people like to "save" their calories for later in the day, but I try to eat the bulk of mine before 4pm, leaving only enough for a small dinner and snack. But, we all need to do what works best for us!

Occasional Contributor

At my WW meeting the leader said she mixes equal parts nonfat Greek yogurt with light mayonnaise for chicken or tuna salad. I tried it and would never know yogurt was in it. Also take 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt and mix in 1 tablespoon sugar free jello pudding. Delicious! Top with fruit. Lemon pudding is great with blueberries.

Honored Contributor

Are you speaking in code?  What B, L and D?

Valued Contributor

I find eating a larger breakfast and lunch and smaller dinner - no snacks following the evening meal @ 6:30pm WORKS really well for me.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Fifi1 wrote:

@I find eating a larger breakfast and lunch and smaller dinner - no snacks following the evening meal @ 6:30pm WORKS really well for me.  

Health wise and metabolism efficiency both favor your 

method.

Unfortunately, I am unwilling to do this, and eat a vast majority of my food after dinner at 7:00 pm.