Trusted Contributor

Re: WW very informative meeting today

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

@CHATTY     could you please clarify about the Greek yogurt mixed with jello SF pudding?  Do you mean use a tablespoon of the powdered pudding or do you use the pudding prepared with milk?  It sounds like something I'd like.

@PinkyPetunia Yes it's a tablespoon of the powder right into the yogurt. I've done it a few times. I think you need to play around to find out how much you like. Sometimes it can be a little thick but honestly it makes me think of eating frosting right out or the tub which isn't such a bad thing!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, we only use 2%, at the house.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Are you speaking in code?  What B, L and D?

Yes indeed @chrystaltree it's a code that is hard to break. I assumed breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Esteemed Contributor

@Fifi1 wrote:

@I find eating a larger breakfast and lunch and smaller dinner - no snacks following the evening meal @ 6:30pm WORKS really well for me.  

@Fifi1 this works best for me too- although I don't always go there !!! Woman LOL Consistent exercise is critical to keep my metabolism going. 

Esteemed Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

@CHATTY     could you please clarify about the Greek yogurt mixed with jello SF pudding?  Do you mean use a tablespoon of the powdered pudding or do you use the pudding prepared with milk?  It sounds like something I'd like.

@PinkyPetunia Yes it's a tablespoon of the powder right into the yogurt. I've done it a few times. I think you need to play around to find out how much you like. Sometimes it can be a little thick but honestly it makes me think of eating frosting right out or the tub which isn't such a bad thing!

jmho here...It seems like you'd be undoing 'healthy' by adding sugar free products  to greek yogurt.  I eat greek yogurt every day- I mix 1/4 or 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt with Oikos triple zero greek yogurt. It balances the flavor really well. Oikos uses stevia rather than sugar alcohols or sucralose - and I'm getting extra health benefits from the plain greek yogurt. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

jmho here...It seems like you'd be undoing 'healthy' by adding sugar free products  to greek yogurt.  I eat greek yogurt every day- I mix 1/4 or 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt with Oikos triple zero greek yogurt. It balances the flavor really well. Oikos uses stevia rather than sugar alcohols or sucralose - and I'm getting extra health benefits from the plain greek yogurt. 

@Ibby114 I think your idea is a good one. I've only tried this out of curiosity really since I'm not a big yogurt fan. Plus dairy seems to be not great for my weight at all.

I think this probably works for people that have a really tough time breaking away from processed sweets as a treat. I don't have much of a sweet tooth and there will never be a substitute cape cod potato chips. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Many many years ago when I was waiting tables, I served in my section a woman on Weight Watchers.  She would always ask for extra lemon wedges to squeeze on her baked potato.

I asked her was it really that good? She said the fresh lemon with a bit of salt and pepper tasted like sour cream with no sour cream at all.

So I tried it AND IT DOES!  To this day I still only use fresh lemon on my baked potatoes...sometimes also add a spoon of cottage cheese.

IT IS SO GOOD!👏👏👏👏👏😋

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

Psssssst...add some dill!

Yeah, lemon is awesome...a good salt sub & really ‘brightens’ up a dish...even a sweet dish. 

Occasional Contributor

I use a tablespoon of the powder.

Occasional Contributor

You can put a tiny bit of water in it if it’s too thick. A tablespoon or less.