Trusted Contributor

I am thinking of getting this but would like it mostly for my husband. Since I will be the one planning meals & doing the shopping can we each have the app on our phone? Or do you need to purchase 2 of these for 2 people? It would be nice if we could both track our points with the app without purchasing 2. 

Also with the digital version is the cookbook digital? Or is it hard copy?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tribesters   The cookbook is a physical book. Several years ago I did the digital to lose 10 lbs. I think more than one person could use it to look up points etc. but only one person can actually be a member & record & track progress. IMO There can only be one registered member.

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters 

You can not share the app, each person has to have their own membership

@Tribesters wrote:

I am thinking of getting this but would like it mostly for my husband. Since I will be the one planning meals & doing the shopping can we each have the app on our phone? Or do you need to purchase 2 of these for 2 people? It would be nice if we could both track our points with the app without purchasing 2. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

you might be able to put the app on yr phone and login with his credentials 

but to use for your own weight loss you need yr own login and app , does that help ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: WW reimagined question

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters You will need to purchase 2 copies and use 2 different log ins.  Both you and your husband will have different daily point limits so you both can not track under the same Digital Log In.

One option you have is to Buy 1.  Then send a Free month to your husband from your account once it is set up.  That is what I did for my Husband.

I ordered this workshop option. Will I receive an email with the information needed to sign up at the studio. 

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters, anybody can download the WW app.  I would think that all you'd have to do is login using his login info.  I have my app on all of my 4 ipads and my phone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Tribesters, anybody can download the WW app.  I would think that all you'd have to do is login using his login info.  I have my app on all of my 4 ipads and my phone.

Yes you can have the App on multiple devices using the same log in No problem at all.  However, if 2 people want to use the App, they both need an account with separate log ins.  The App will not calculate points for 2 different people on the same account.

Trusted Contributor

@Tribesters You can just use the app to check the points value and track on paper. You can look sometihing up and then just not hit track to enter it.

You do need some idea of how many points a day you would get so if you really need it more for your husband do the account with his info so his point alotment is accurate.

For yours it would depend on where you're starting out and need to go but if you don't need to lose much you can go with 23 daily points and 28 extra weekly as a base to work from.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I must have misunderstood @Tribesters.  I thought she meant that she wanted to check for her husband or input for him, not use the app for the both of them.  If that's not what she meant then you ladies are correct.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)