Esteemed Contributor

Re: WW horrible presentation!

@grandchildren9 wrote:

AND WHAT THE HECK IS A WORKSHOP?????? what is it composed of???

@grandchildren9- a workshop is the same as a meeting.

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I would like to add that I am now on maintenance and I have no problem maintaining. It is a life style and a way you can reach your goal and still enjoy life and eat the foods you like. There is so much support 24/7 to be exact. All free with the program. The App is amazing. You can connect with other members and see their successes. I highly recommend. I am delighted knowing o can maintain this weight and still enjoy life

Congratulations you're on Maintenance!  But you didn't follow the program via QVC with the item they're presenting today, right?  I joined WW decades ago when it first came out, and I am a so called  "Lifetime member."  I've been on and off the wagon too many times to count.  But with this WW item they're presenting today, I am totally confused.  I came over here to see if anyone else thought the same.  And I see many do.  And I agree with all of the negative comments.  Again, it's all chit-chat with the host and guests.  I guess I'll just forget it.  smh  

Honored Contributor

For me Jane is unwatchable. It's ALWAYS all about her, or her family, or anything to do with HER.

Honored Contributor

• It's no wonder WW is about to go bankrupt if they can't do a decent job of selling their own program.  Did they have a rep on the show?  They have a great program but have always done a poor job marketing it.  You'd think Oprah would see to them doing much better.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It was the worst presentation I have seen in a very long time.  Jane just kept yapping about herself and surprise, surprise yet again about her family (sick of hearing about them already).  Never explained what the difference in the plans were, how a typical day would be like.  After 1 hour, I learned absolutely nothing!  What a waste of time.  I am now done with watching Jane, I have had it with her constant talking and about her sister, daughters, etc.  We want to know about the product presented, not personal details.  Enought already!  I will now check out items on the web when she is on.  

Frequent Contributor

The workshop is the weekly meeting that is facilitated by a WW leader. When you arrive, you will have your weekly weigh-in and will be provided with motivational materials to use as tools and tips on your weight loss journey. There is discussion about the previous week's challenges and successes in an open non-judgmental forum with other members. It provides an opportunity to get to make new friends and learn from each other's experiences. A studio is the location of the meetings and using the app you will be able to find a studio most convenient for you with the meeting schedules. The meetings run between 30 and 45 minutes.  Hope this helps to clarify!

Trusted Contributor

All I heard is Jane's mother had a degree in nutrition, and always said everything in moderation.  Smiley LOL

Then Oprah called in, and made sure to mention Maui where she gained a ton of weight eating everything in site.  Must be nice.  Smiley LOL

Contributor

I also noticed there wasn't any information given about how the WW program works and I was really surprised. This was the WW premier show on QVC and certainly there must have been alot of preplanning for what should be included in the presentation. Usually Jane is well prepared but not tonight. All I can figure is that they did not explain on purpose. They wanted to sell WW on its name alone and then after people join they will learn all the specifics on how the program works.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was a terrible presentation.  Any member could have done better.  The W W spokesperson should have reigned Jane in.  Yikes!!  Talk about the program. Explain what a workshop is. Tell them about the food points! Weekly points and fit points.  It was really bad.  She was way too excited to explain anything.   I hope someone else does tomorrow.   Someone calm. 

Respected Contributor

If you decide to join WW and attend the workshop, the leader gathers new people after the meeting to explain the program. I would always recommend meetings rather than strictly online because you get energized to continue, get tips from others and have the accountability of the weigh-in. I have been maintaining lifetime for over five years.If you dislike Oprah,she is rarely mentioned.