Honored Contributor

I'm not saying this is the case for you, but some people can get a shot and forget they did due to medications they are on, aging, illness....whatever.  Maybe he had your best interest in mind and was being extra cautious.  

Esteemed Contributor

There is always the other side of the story. At least the pharmacist will be able to tell his to the PTB. It may become one of those stories that will be repeated many times over throughout years as an exercise in futility and dealing with various customers! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

If you have gotten your shot there for years ,you should be in their computer system..I hope you still get the shot @MalteseMomma . It is important to keep yourself as healthy as you can..perhaps corporate will get in touch with you and explain why

Esteemed Contributor

Be postive and look at it like God is protecting you from something that could have gone amiss by getting the shot.

That being said don't know what is going on at Walgreens they are becoming the worst.

Honored Contributor

You acted irrationally @MalteseMomma . Walk away and contact the store about the employee who didn't know what he was doing. That way, it will get dealt with.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOW.denied flu shot!

[ Edited ]

For the careing posters here,

Yes,,I got my shot at my Doctor. I just go to Walgreens  every year because it is convient, closer to my home and I can walk there. I had to call a cab to get to the Dr and it cost me $30.  I really should have gone to my boro hall that is giving flu shots, ,since my son is the Mayor  in my town....lol

Sorry to bust the bubble the," meany posters" here. There was no other reason other than the clerk didn't know how to operate a computer and neither did the other clerks working there today...They were all  from another country to  say it nicely! Speaking English was not their best asset.

So if waiting 2 hours in an empty store for nothing, doesn't irk you to walk out angrly then God Bless your patience and more power to you all......lol.

Enjoy your evening!

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

For the careing posters here,

Yes,,I got my shot at my Doctor. I just go to Walgreens  every year because it is convient, closer to my home and I can walk there. I had to call a cab to get to the Dr and it cost me $30.

Sorry to bust the bubble the," meany posters" here. There was no other reason other than the clerk didn't know how to operate a computer and neither did the other clerks working there today...They were all  from another country to  say it nicely! 

So if waiting 2 hours in an empty store for nothing, doesn't irk you to walk out angrly then God Bless your patience and more power to you all......lol.

Enjoy your evening!

It may have "irked" me, but that is still no reason to throw a temper tantrum like a two year old.

Actually, I think the two year old would have acted more maturely.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I think we're all entitled to have a tantrum now and then.  

I don't blame you one bit, @MalteseMomma 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe just maybe, the problem lies in that the OP was in Rite-Aid's system and the store has changed hands and is now a Walgreens' and the OP is not Walgreens' system.

Next step should have been to ask how to sign up with Walgreens instead of tearing up paperwork. 

Good luck to the OP.

Just get my shot through my doctor.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got my shot from Target. They give a $5.00 gift card and I paid nothing with Medicare for the stronger senior shot.

I was advised to get it early by my Dr. 

I would not have waited two hours. THAT would make me angry!