Respected Contributor

WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

May be a doodle of text that says 'TAKE A TO BE PROUD OF YOURSELF MOMENT DAYS SURVIVING SURVIVING FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE THAT FELT'

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

@bopper wrote:

May be a doodle of text that says 'TAKE A TO BE PROUD OF YOURSELF MOMENT DAYS SURVIVING SURVIVING FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE THAT FELT'

@bopper 

I need to print this off and frame it for Jack.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Good saying, Bopper... can relate -

Today I have no appts..or meet ups planned.. Its me and my hip exercises and moving even though it hurts.. I may get out on my bike before it gets too hot. Seems I have been running around all week..  I have household chores and emptying some flowers pots. Some are looking pretty bad.

No weekend holiday plans but will visit my grandson tomorrow.

Enjoy your day and weekend.. 

Esteemed Contributor

@violet runner 

I will be doing similar today with emptying some tired looking flower pots. About the only moving I will get in today is some gardening.

We are having a family bbq today because everyone is back from beach house and today may be the only decent weather day. Cool and possible rain are in the forecast for the long weekend.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday,

Did R30 this morning. Printed out my new fitness calendars and now trying to figure out lunch. 

Have a great holiday weekend all. 

Honored Contributor

Well used every excuse I could come up with and finally there was nothing left so had to workout.  Did a 45 minute Leslie Sansone workout.  Love it when my FitBit says that I did 65 minutes.  Gotta love movin' those arms and gettin' that heart rate up.

Should run an errand but will see after shower and lunch.  Have a good afternoon everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hey y'all!   Yesterday I took a rest day, and then today I got up late, which is fine, and got my groceries, came home and started to drag out some Fall stuff.  No formal workout, and I'm okay with that.  Sometimes after 2 days off in a row I really do well next workout which will be tomorrow.

Getting hot, said 90, by tomorrow.   

I am glad you liked the saying!!   

I love The Fall!

Honored Contributor

@bopper  - I LOVE this month's saying.  We need to remind ourselves of that sometimes.

Trusted Contributor

On yesterday with Jen Coffey  A629792- moshn sneaker, Vigor.. these shoes/ sneakers intrigued me.. So I did a search  online. Voila- I found certain colors and sizes on both Zappos and Amazon. AND some were alot less $$.  I bought the grey color ( wanted black- not in my size)  for $67 plus tax and I  have Amazon Prime so free shipping and returns.. If you are at all curious about this  product its a great way to try them. I actually found some under Klogs USA.  Most other sites do have the higher sticker price.. 

@kate2357  thought of you.. since we both love our shoes.. HA! 

And it just might help with my hips/ thigh and anyone with knee issues..  

They should be here next week.. I think there will be a learning curve- but I had that with my HOKAs and now like them. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday!    Today was a beastly workout, an hour on the spin bike, staying in the saddle, 30 minutes on the reformer, dumbells and TRX....I had ice cream yesterday and needed to do this!

I know today is hot a lot of places, and I can say we are too!

Nothing planned for today so we'll see what happens.  I'm fine with doing nothing!

@violet runner need to check the shoes out thanks.