Trusted Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Hello- back from my mini trip to Steamboat Springs. Wonderful.. The drive was about 4 hrs- taking our time. The Aspen were spectacular in  spots ( gold!) and we even saw a moose!  I did get my steps in  each day- and found a hot spring along the river that I dipped my feet in. I  am believing it helped my plantar fascitis which was on fire some of the time.  

Today I was back at the  rec center and took a walk and did all the necessary things we do when we are back  from being away.

Sounds like everyone is doing ok. October is very close-  I plan on getting a few mums and pumpkins.. even though I should be concentrating on putting the summer annuals to rest.

Have a good day!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!  Getting close to closing this month!   Wowza it went fast!

Still keeping all our Florida friends in our prayers!

Today is my errand day but I'll get in a reformer upper body workout in.  I find if I plan my workouts the night before it's easier to get them accomplished.  Maybe you need to plan out your workouts on a calendar and stick to it like it's an appointment.  Yes?

Sunny here today and 60's so beautiful fall day.  The colors are not here yet but soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Honored Contributor

Well, I have done nothing this week after my Monday run of classes except stress and pace and that is enough steps to get me almost there to my 150 for the week which I will probably hit later today with the weekend to go. 

Hope everyone else is having a better stretch and enjoy your weekend!