Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Saturday Sweat Session was Vibration plate warm up, spinning with Studio Sweat 20 minutes, Reformer Back and Booty 25 minutes, and Stability Ball Butts and Guts..  Good sweat session.

Furnace people won't finish until probably Wednesday so hubby is bringing my spin bike up here so I can at least do that.  I'll do reformer after they leave in the afternoon.  Just want this done.

It's chilly here and drizzling out.  Same for tomorrow!

Hot springs sound wonderful and almost healing like.  Let us know how you like it @violet runner 

I'll get my booster after my mammogram, and flu shot a week later I guess.  Many pharmacies here don't have the booster yet.

Honored Contributor

Morning, all.

@violet runner, thanks for the info on how you coped with your booster.  Glad it wasn't extreme.  

@bopper, it just dawned on me one day last week that I hadn't gotten a reminder about my mammogram.  I'm due the first week in October and now I'll help to hope they can fit me in so that my date for next year won't be later.  Medicare is very strict about it being no less than a year in between.

Seems that these later years are filled with mostly medical stuff, lol. Gotta call a schedule my long overdue colonoscopy, too.  Ugh!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@bopper - like your rhyming intros to your posts.. clever! Sounds like you are working out hard these days. I need to up my game !

I'll let you know if I dip a toe into the hot springs..

Plan on biking this morning and then packing.. get it done early because will watch football later on. My team doesn't play until this evening..  but somehow I suck myself into an afternoon game.. 

I am still looking for the just the right yoga class.. I can't seem to find the right one, the right time etc.. Won't do it at home.. I know myself well enough.   I hope I can find something for winter. It would be so good for me. I feel like half the time I am out of alignment.. or maybe it's the wine making me feel this way.. HA!

Bon Voyage  everyone.. My first little trip since covid that's not arranged around any family!! 

Have a good Sunday!

Respected Contributor

Sunday Sink Or Swim Workout!  Haha.... I did a Pedal-lates workout.   Half Spin and Half Pilates.   It was tough, I can't keep up with the instructor on the bike but shes's half my age and the floor Pilates was hard and had to modify most of it...But pushing myself out of my comfort zone will help me to become a better me. 

@Mmsfoxxie  my Mam is also the first week in October if I can help it.   I was mad last year though.  I went and they told me I was on the wrong day.  I said no the Tech made my appt.  They didn't care, said I wasn't in the books and I had to go home.  They don't call with a reminder either.  I hate going, I'm such a worrier about the what if's.   My colonscopy too is in March another thing I hate. I have Medicare too.  

Well its not raining for the moment but supposed to.  We're watching the Lions now.

Furnace man coming again tomorrow.  You should see my workout room now.  I probably won't use it tomorrow.  He has to go on 3 walls into the ceiling so I grouped everything into a corner.  This can't be done soon enough.  All the clutter gives me anxiety.

Lets tell ourselves we can do something and then do it!!  Who's on my team?

Respected Contributor

Good morning!  Before I forget--I got both my flu shot and my bivalent covid booster (Pfizer).  My arm was incredibly sore--the flu shot actually hurt when it was given!  And I had significant joint pain in my hands.  I also had fatigue--slept a lot Saturday afternoon and night.  I feel fine this morning.  Maybe a bit of lingering hand pain.

I had 4 people in LaBlast on Saturday and was so happy.  I am going to do SOMETHING today, I just don't know what.  I didn't go into the office, but I have to do so tomorrow, just to put in an appearance.

Hope you all have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Monday Motivation:  Don't just think about doing it DO IT!  

I got up at 5:20 am  YES I did because I had the workers coming by 8 and I had to get my workout done and I am not an early morning person.  Now if that doesn't motivate you I don't know what will Haha.... Started with a 30 minute Spin with Studio Sweat, then moved outside to the cold garage where I had to move my workout bench and weights, and Cellerciser out of my workout room and I did a 25 minute strength workout.  I could hear the rain beating on the garage roof, lights on, sweatshirt on and I got it done!!  I could have easily bagged it, but then I'd say that's to easy!  Find  your WHY!~

Honored Contributor

Good Morning. 

Yoga in the morning and then I did an HIIT workout and an upper body strength workout so it was a productive Monday.

Off to work and prepping for the remnants of the hurricaine that will probably pass over this weekend. 

Have a good Tuesday all. 

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone.  It was a blanket kind of night.  Brrrr.

Thanks for your flu and Covid booster review, @DrKelli.  I have my Pfizer shot scheduled for this Friday.  I'll do the flu the following week.  Not brave enough to do both the same day.

My doctor of choice couldn't do it until January! I don't want to make an appointment that far away not knowing how my husband will be doing but it looks like anyone I get will be eight weeks out according to another doctor I called.

I'm going to ride my stationary bike this morning. None impact workout.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Thankful Tuesday is here!   Today I was up early again about 6 to workout before the guy works in the house.  Poor guy had an accident here yesterday cutting through the floor tile, his saw jumped and he cut his leg.  Had to stop and go to the ER for 6 stitches.   I helped him wrap it up but he insisted on driving himself.  

So I did a 45 minute reformer workout before he got here at 8.  

Those in the path of the hurricane please take shelter if so called for.   Praying for all of you in this path

Respected Contributor

It's Wellness Wednesday!  How is everyone doing?  Are you pushing yourself out of your comfort zone!  Are you finding the time to take care of You!  Are you saying " I can do this"  Or are you saying, " I can't, I'm tired, this hurts, that hurts,"  Well you know what I understand!  But... the mind can be very strong in either direction.  The lets get it done direction or the I don't feel like it today direction.  Maybe you can meet yourself in the middle and say I'll try today to make me a priority.  Key words I'll Try!  

Today is my scheduled rest day, I think it's the last day the furnace workers will be here so I can get my workout room back in order but it didn't stop me from finding a way.  

I have walked outside this morning and it quit raining and 47 so out I went.  

Find your Why!!