Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, all.  I'm still dragging tail--overslept a bit this morning, but I'm still working from home, so I didn't have to drive to the office.

Don't know if I will get a work out in though.  I was thinking about taking a walk around the lake by my house.  It is still cool this morning so it would be a nice walk.  I'm still kind of recovering from the weekend.

@Laura14 I hope you get back to hundred percent soon.  There is nothing worse than not feeling your best.

I hope you all have a good rest of the day.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everybody.  Physically and emotionally, I hope everyone is coping.

I haven't been working out as much as I should but I'm hanging in there.  Today is my volunteer day at the hospital so I know I'll get some walking in.  With my mask on, I always get a good sweat and hopefully that means more calories burned.

Enjoy your day.  (I don't know about anybody else but I'm ready to put any and all Royal news behind me).

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Hump Day!   It's a cool 52 degrees here today.  My lower back is still sore so I didn't workout but I took a walk and have been busy inside.  It's a month since my grandson passed, still having a hard time accepting it and understanding it.  Time goes on  Smiley Sad

I've had a lot of birds at my feeders, like more than normal so I hope it is not an indication of winter.  I am not looking forward to cold and snow.

Find some joy in your day today!  Tomorrow is never promised!

Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday.

Did a bike ride last night and yoga this morning. 

Off to work and the post office. Another person put a hold on the mail and nothing is being delivered. Smiley Frustrated  If there is a time out cell in the federal pen or Guantanamo, I have a candidate. 

Picked up my new glasses yesterday and I love them. Only wear them for driving but I look good. LOL

Hope everyone is having a good week. 

Respected Contributor

Good morning all!  No workout again today--I had to come into the office to get flowers that my company bought for me for the showcase performance.

I was extremely aggravated though--they switched 'key' systems and I could not get into the office with the app.  I finally figured out that I had a space in the name where there shouldn't have been a space.  THIS IS WHY I DON'T COME TO THE OFFICE~~~~

@Laura14 I also have driving glasses and on my way into work, I have decided that they need adjusted because all I was doing was pushing them up.  I don't know how they got so loose--I only wear them to drive.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Respected Contributor

Happy Thursday, still tight back but I did 30 minutes on the reformer mostly upper body and abs and a doggie walk.

Supposed to be a humid weekend but I know that winter is coming so trying not to complain about it.

Hoping everyone has a good rest of the day.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning.. Rest day from the rec center, but planning a longer bike ride this morning. I haven't been on my bike all week- but can say I have walked and got my steps in. 

Was planning a road trip to  OR starting the 23rd and cancelled it this morning. It was a trip for me- dragging  my husband along.. HA! Got a gut feeling that  that it wasn't gonna be a good trip for the two of us. Fires still raging and smoke,  a state park I wanted to return to closed indefinetly, - my internal radar just said no..  My husband doesn't hike and the area really is to do lots of that.    A trip should be good for everyone, right?

We are gonna go somewere,, Santa Fe is possible ( haven't been in years) or stay in CO and  do a couple of days in the mts-  I am not sad about canceling- rather relieved so I know it's the right thing.

Weekend looks good for walks and maybe I can get in a solo hike - or more biking.

Hope this finds everyone doing well! 

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!  I had to work from the actual office yesterday and was very irritated by the time I got home.  Today, I am working from home again and glad because there was a huge accident this morning.  It was a head on collision--somebody was driving the wrong way on the interstate.  It technically wouldn't have affected my drive--but I think accidents are more regular and more severe.  My commute was awful yesterday, but there was hardly anyone in the office, so that was good.

I'm teaching LaBlast the next 2 weekends, so you know I will get my weekend workout in!  Tonight is the monthly party at my studio, so I am going to go an be a little social.  I'm hoping their weird new student isn't going to be there.  This man is so irritating.  I know he must have Asbergers or some other spectrum condition, but I overheard him say that he has Alzheimers--now why would he be driving if he had Alzheimers?  He was at the showcase last weekend and my friend told me that people were getting really upset with him because he wouldn't shut up during the performances and he was trying to talk to the performers!!

We have a glorious day here--it was 49 degrees this morning and will be 81 this afternoon. And that 81 feels a lot different than a July 81 degree day.

Hope you all have a good weekend!!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, almost forgot to check in.   Been raining her all day and super foggy.  I went to get groceries and it was like a winter white out the fog was so thick.  Same for the next 2 days so the weekend is shot.

Back is still tight, but I did do 45 minutes on the reformer, a shorter glute workout and then a 30 minute stretch for low backs and hamstrings.  

My poor dad got up from his chair this afternoon and was going to the kitchen and walked straight into his TV, knocked it off the stand.  This is the 3rd time he's  done this because he can't see well.   We have lights around both arch ways to his kitchen and dining room and he still did it.  He felt stupid and I tried to reassure him it was okay.   

@violet runner I don't blame you for canceling your trip to OR.  You may enjoy staying around CO and just doing the mountains.

@DrKelli sorry about the weird person.  That would bother me!  Glad it's cooled down some there!

Lets bring on Saturday!

Honored Contributor

Happy Weekend! 

I ran this morning and I am taking myself out shopping today for the first time in I can't even remember when. It's been a long, long time. 

Enjoy your Saturday and have a great workout.