Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Hey everyone,

@Grouchomarx  have a fun vacation and kudo's to you for planning your exercise!!

@JudyL Prayers for kitty, I hope everything comes back good, does he ride well in the car?

@MickD  dang ankle, I hope chiropractor can fix it for you, is this something that flares up on occasion?

@DrKelli thank you for the mat info.  I am saving it 

@Mmsfoxxie How is Sunday treating you.  I'm trying to remember everything everyone said LOL...

I am taking a rest day, football and just chilling, I don't even have 2000 steps in LOL..not sressing either.

In the 40's this morning!

Honored Contributor

Good morning everybody.

@MickD, I hope you’re better by now.

Friday into Friday night was the rainiest (thunder & lightning, too) that I’ve seen in a long time.  Thank God the electricity didn’t go out.  My sister got so much water that it came up the toilets and bathtub!

My father in the nursing home had my phone lit up all weekend wanting me to drive back over there to bring him cash!  Why?  To get stolen, of course.  I was just there Thursday. Been going weekly.  Got angry cause I wouldn’t come and might not be able to come this week.  I have dentist appointment today, mammogram Wednesday as well as my volunteering.  Past time to get my car maintenance done.  And to be honest, I don’t want to make that long drive this week.  Bad daughter.

Grandbaby is home seems to be coping.  She has to be fed a small amount of formula every hour and a half!

As I mentioned, dentist today.  A cleaning is scheduled but I’ve been having slight pain off and on in an undetermined area on the left side so ........

I expect to be more on my exercise routine this week, barring unexpected interferences.  I hate that I have to miss my Monday morning classes cause I love the instructor.

Everybody stay dry and safe.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

I hope you had a good weekend!  Mine was kind of meh.  My dance class got cancelled Saturday morning because the instructor got sick (Um--I thought that's why I told you I could sub?) and yesterday the wind was very unpleasant.  It was nice and warm, but the wind was blowing so hard, it was almost impossible to be outside. And the Broncos lost.  I don't ever remember being 0-4.  It's a shame.

Today is Quick Fit.  I'll miss tomorrow's workout because I'm out at a plant, but hopefully will be back in my routine after that.

I hope you all have a good day!

@Laura14 and @nomless  we haven't heard from you for awhile--hope you are doing okay!!

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone!  Another day of no morning workout for me.  My motivation just got up and left the building.  I'm going to have to push myself to get restarted.  Still feeling very fatigued but that may be something and if so, the  only way to get over it, is to get exercising again.

@bopper  thanks for asking about Montague.  An issue has come up since his appt on Saturday so depending on how he is tonight, we may be back there tomorrow. 

Had lunch with my DD yesterday and watched football.  That was about it.  Nothing very exciting.  

Wishing you all a good Monday!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good morning, good people!  Turned warm again here....humid, too.

Just got off the phone from Capital One....somebody charged $800 to my card at 12:01 am.  From Apple for electronics.  I check my card and banks online every morning unless I’m out of town with unsecured WiFi.  Of course, the charge will be removed but......the nerve of these thieves!  Now I have to remember who to notify companies like QVC and HSN of the change.  This is the risk of having a charge card. 

Got my pain free free dental cleaning yesterday.  Tomorrow is my mammogram.  Next Tuesday, ophthalmologist.  Seems like I live in medical offices, lol.  As long as it’s for preventative measures, I’m ok with that.

This morning, I will be doing my Body & Sculpt class, followed by my Flexibility class.  I need them both.  I had a hard time finding something decent to wear yesterday.  Ladies, I have gained FIVE POUNDS!!  I’m so embarrassed that I let this happened.  I don’t walk, I waddle!!  I’m too short for this!  I must correct this!

Enjoy your day everyone!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)