Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE OCTOBER EXERCISE THREAD

Good luck with the biopsy, @DrKelli .

On the November thread, could you tell me how you're coping with your toenail being off now that it's been that way for a while?  My left toenail is lifting and if I don't keep it extremely short, it cuts into my socks, making a hole.  When I cut it as short as it should be, the edge of the toe gets a little sore sometimes.  Recuperation time?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!  Happy Halloween!  This morning I did a 3 mile, 45 minute Leslie Sansone workout.

@DrKelli  keep us informed re your biopsy.  Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning.

Wishing everyone a good Thursday!

Respected Contributor

Happy Halloween!   I did Total gym for 40 minutes and than a good 30 minute slow stretching session on the reformer.  It's going to be a very cold night for the kids here, windy and 22 is not ideal trick or treating weather.  Some will go to the Elementary school for their party though, I'd prefer that with my kids rather than walking around in this ******!

@DrKelli praying for you tomorrow!  Just know you will be taken care of, stay strong!   

@JudyL  those fires, my word my heart breaks for those people, it's so very scary!  And regarding my sisters, I loved your comment!  LOL

@Mmsfoxxie No Red Hatters Halloween parties!   My hubby said the Y had their workers in costumes this morning!

I'm not doing much of anything today, low steps and I don't care!  Yesterday was crazy busy with cleaning my dads house and then having him for dinner, and my back was really sore so today is a good day for Hallmark, and coffee and I don't care!!   Hahhaa

Be safe everyone!