Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE OCTOBER EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Monday Motivation Day

Rainy gloomy again today.   I decided to do a reformer 30 minute workout but then after starting it her refomer has a lighter spring than mine and it was just to hard for me, so I took the same workout over to the TG and used my Pilates bar and did the entire thing on that with only a few modifications and wowza it was a sweat fest!!  I have wipe sweat off the tip of my nose and it was running in my eyes.   Then did some lay down ab rebounding and Rosalies challenges.

I sure hope it clears up here.  It's so humid.   Not hot just clammy cool and dark.

@Mmsfoxxie  no not really.  He's very weird about stuff like that though.   I mean if you saw the game you'd know as they always announce who is on each base.

Any ways, seems FB is down.  I can't get on....Not sure if it's a nation wide outage or what.  Probably not a bad thing.  I can clean Haha

Take care everyone and sorry for all the sadness and " @DrKelli  irritations LOL  seriously I get it!"

Respected Contributor

@bopper apparently it is a nationwide outage, but I can't find out why it's down.

Honored Contributor

Ohhh, so that why I can't get on my closed groups on FB!  I thought something was wrong from here.

@bopper, that was the new poster's question about your son, not mine.

@DrKelli, lost your toe?  It wasn't painful?  I know ther was an issue about your toe before but I've forgotten the details.

Hey, @JudyL, Judy!  (Think Cary Grant, lol).

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Facebook and WhatsApp are both down here in CA.

On Amazon, found some exercise bands from Arena Strength.  Anyone ever heard of them or use exercise bands.  The ones I have are ok but they roll up and I'm always afraid of them breaking and snapping me.  LOL  the Arena Strength ones are made from fabric so maybe they would be stronger and more durable?

Honored Contributor

Ladies - I just read in a number of places that the Blogs & Forums are going to be shut down come November 2nd.  They will be no more forums at all.  Apparently, QVC wants people to go to the Facebook page.

You can read more about it on the Community Chat page and some people are saying if you put the word "blog" into the search that info will come up there too.

This is incredibly sad news.

Respected Contributor

That is terrible news about the forums shutting down.  Mainly because not only forces us to Facebook (which is still down), but it removes our anonymity--which is even more wrong.  That's why it's so nice to have these message boards.  I won't migrate to FB because we won't have our individual topics--it will be QVC chosen.  BOO QVC!  You are wrong with this decision.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I still haven't seen the QVC source of the closing.  But the way people complain about them and talk about the hosts, I cant blame them if it's true..

Ok...I found it.  Its the QVC search engine, not the search engine down here.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Today is the first day of Denise Austin's 4 week walking challenge.  That is what I will be doing daily for the month!  I am so excited to get started.

Honored Contributor

Oh...that sounds interesting, @Msfitness 

Honored Contributor

Oh, welllll.  I doubt if Ill join.  They have 19,000+ members already.  How did QVC keep this secret???