Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE OCTOBER EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, everyone.

Have a safe trip @bopper.

Body & Sculpt this morning as well as Flexibility.  I'm getting kind of bored with Flexibility but I know I need it.  I guess I'll stay for it, though.

Have a great day, ladies.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!  Another perfect fall day here.

Small group training for me today.  Thank the lord that my partner is the one who had brain surgery this summer and she still isn't 100%, so I feel no need to try to keep up with her.  Not that I do that anyway because I'm over it.  I just want my pants to fit so I don't have to buy new ones.

Not much else--I hope you all have a great day!!

Honored Contributor

Shake, Rattle & Roll here in the Bay Area last night!  Whoa!  About 10:30 last night the earth shook!  My Montague sure did not like that!  We are all fine and so are family and friends.  It was only a 4.5 or 4.7, can't remember but the epicenter must not have been far away cuz we sure did feel it.  Went back to sleep shortly thereafter.

This morning I did a 40 TurboJam workout.  Knees are still not too happy so had to modify quite a bit but kept my arms moving and my heart rate stayed up.

Safe travels @bopper  and wishing everyone a good day!

Respected Contributor

Good morning, everyone.

I had a terrible night--I woke up at 10:30 to pee and couldn't go back to sleep.  When I finally drifted off, Lexi decided to get up and go bark on the back deck.  It annoys me to death when she does that because I don't want my neighbors to get mad at me.  They've told me that my dogs don't bother them (mainly because they get about 30 seconds to bark and then I'm outside yelling at them).  Anyway, not much sleep.

Today is yoga and I'm glad because I am sore from yesterday.

I need to make sure that I am getting a workout in on my 'rest of the year Friday's off".  I'm looking at maybe another begininner yoga class.

I hope you all have a good day!  I hope @bopper won't be mad--we're supposed to have snow this weekend!!  Maybe someday when she's out visiting her family, I can meet her for lunch or something!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!  Is it really only Wednesday, feels like it should be later in the week.  Anyway, I did upper and lower body BodyGym workouts this morning.

All is well, no shake rattle and roll this morning - so far anyway. 

Have a good day everyone!

Honored Contributor

Hump day!

Total Gym done.  Chiro yesterday.  The ankle is looser.  I go back next week.  Don't know how long it'll be until I can run again.....sob.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone.  Signing in was ok but lately, I've had trouble setting up my font style and size.  Patience is a virtue, right.

Thursday is my early (for me) morning Zumba class and I don't want to miss it.  I'm awake early every morning but I like to eat breakfast with my second cup of coffee at 7 am.  On Thursday, I have to eat earlier.  My stomach doesn't like it, lol.  Love the class, though, once I'm there.

Enjoy your day, everybody.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good morning all!

Another perfect fall day here.  Weight training today.

Yesterday I was in the locker room after yoga and saw the group ex manager.  I haven't introduced myself since she started and I told her that  I was one of her Zumber subs (only she heard instructors) and she asked why I wasn't teaching and I told her because they only have one class and it is a Sunday and I work Monday through Friday..  She said they were looking to have an "express" dance class (like 30 minutes, which would be difficult to do) and was I interested?  Of course, I said yes, so she said they were looking at it for the next time they change class schedules (in January probably).  So keep your fingers crossed!!

Hope you all have a great day.   Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a diagnostic mammogram and ultra sound.  Hopefully I don't have to have a biopsy too.  

Honored Contributor

Fingers crossed for you, @DrKelli !!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, group.  Hope everyone is well.

I'm playing exercise hooky today.  I'm going to an afternoon Sip & Paint with my Red Hatter group.  I've been invited to others but since they were in the evening, this will be my first experience.  I don't drive at night if I can avoid it.  Funny...I always thought the Sip part would be wine or something but firstly, it's too early in the day and secondly, this is held in a 'dry' suburb.  Can you believe there are still such places.  Oh, well, I don't need any win anyway.  I do like my Moscato and Riesling wines, though.

Well, when you do your workout today, burn some calories for me, too.  Bye, bye.

Shout out to @bopper .  Hope things are going well.