Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Monday!

I did a core workout this morning. Probably take a walk around the block later today.

Warming up here which is good. I about froze in the park on Saturday. I bought a bunch of new sweatshirts and gloves and a beret. Smiley LOL Bring winter on!

Have a good week! 

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

I guess it's been awhile since I posted.  Welcome @Catbelly !

I just finished up a session on the aeroski.  I was disappointed in my Lablast class on Saturday--only one person showed up!  We usually have at least 7.

I got a bill from the chiropractor--almost $400!  They didn't put it through insurance!  I called this morning and they 'forgot' to send the insurance information to the billing company.  Glad I called--I mean it will still be over $100, but that's better than $400.

Headed to Georgia next week--I hope winter has not arrived there.

Hope you all have a good rest of your day!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli Winter arrived last week, but we are back to the 70s and almost 80 later this week. It's beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Drizzle, but not really cold here this am. Did treadmill for 60 minutes and worked on arms. Reorganization projects continue. I can't tell you how excited to have time to do normal stuff.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Happy Monday!   Today is chilly and raining out.  

I did rebounding this morning all low impact, Therascoop, and reformer which was really hard. I should have know better, this gal is hard.

Any who, that's about it here.  

@Laura14  I love sweatshirts!  Live in them.  We're going to snow mix mid week, not wanting it in the slightest.

Welcome @catbelly.   

Honored Contributor

Off the subject: I probably have mentioned that I'm not into animals like some people are but this little gal stayed at my feet last week at my son's house.  I had to admit that she was cute.  I liked that she wasn't a barker....yet.  She had only been in the family a few days when I got there so everybody was a stranger to her.  She loved laying on soft things.  My daughter in law went and bought her a soft little bed so she'd stay off of her slippers, lol.IMG_0053.jpeg

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Went for a walk this afternoon just around the complex as the weather keeps going from sunny to threatening rain so figured I'd better still close to home.  Managed 24 minutes - yes I checked - LOL and did ok.  A whole 4 minutes longer but hey, it's at least a little longer!

@Mmsfoxxie  - that new little furbaby is very cute.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their Monday!

Esteemed Contributor

Very rainy and windy out...so another day on treadmill. Went for 7 mile run, which is a bit farther than I normally go on treadmill. Off to get our flu shots this am. Last vaccination to get. Dh's doc said we needed as we are around so many people this year, so off we go.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Hello, today was a lymph rebounding workout by Earth and Owl, and then spin with Kaleigh, all seated ride.

It's snowing and we woke up to snow on the grass.  Some of the grassy areas are melting but my deck still has snow on it.  It's very cold too.

@Mmsfoxxie  I love that little doggie!

@kate2357 that's a great run!   I got my flu shot but am thinking I should do the RSV, I'm 68.  Has anyone here gotten that one yet?

Not much else here, just laying low the rest of today. 

Honored Contributor

Power Day today.

I threw some weights around and tried to follow the ab workout. It was very convoluted, so I did my own thing for a bit and checked it off the list. 

Hope everyone has a great day!