Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie I hope your doctor can help you! Good for you asking for some assistance.

I do have my license for pharmacy technician. I updated that resume and my regular office one. I tried to get a job as a pharmacy tech a few years ago when the business was sold to a new owner. Should be easy since no one wants to be one, but they ask your age online with CVS and Walgreens and I know I am being screened out for that alone since I am qualified with my license and certification and aced the test online.

There is zero reason not to call me in for an interview. Unfortunately, everything is screened by computer these days and you have to get past the bots to even have someone know you exist. I watched a few videos on that this weekend and I am not above becoming twenty years younger if I have to. I'm actually considering applying to Walmart who has several positions open supposedly near me. I just need to decide if I move first or stay here and try for the job and then eventually transfer out if I get it.

@kate2357 That is such great news! I think about you and your husband every night and pray for good things. I am glad rehab is going well. 🙏

Honored Contributor

Today I dragged myself back to exercise. I didn't sleep at all, but I got my laundry done at 3am and then I did almost an hour of freestyle biking. My tracker worked really well and it gave me the same heart rate the bike sensor did, so today's exercise is done. 

Tomorrow is a new month and I am going to treat it as a fresh start for what comes next. Have a great day all! 

Respected Contributor

Happy Thursday!    Our last day of November wow!   I to wish for Spring already but we can't wish our days away as we all know how short our time on this Earth is.

I took a semi rest day, a doggie walk and short bounce session.

@Laura14 seems I see pharmacy tech wanted ads here a lot.  I hope you can get a job like that.  You have the training already.  

@kate2357 so glad Jack's rehab is going well, I imagine he can see things you can't when Jack is there so he sees the improvement he is making, so encouraging!  

@Mmsfoxxie don't blame you for canceling the other appt.  Sounds like to much running around navigating.   I hope you get some answers.   Are you still doing your Volunteer work?

Enjoy your evening everyone!   Seems to be dark here by 5!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  - I thought asking one's age when applying for a job was illegal.   Hope you hear something soon so this stressful time in your life will be over.  Hugs to you.

Honored Contributor

@kate2357  - YEA!  So happy to hear that your DH's rehab is going so well.  Having such a positive physical therapist is so important and, as you said, makes you want to keep going.  I'm so glad you and Jack have him on your side.