Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

@DrKelli :  Prayers for you today.

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, we are in a prayer chain for our girl Kelli, You got this!!!!  Nothing but up and strong from here!!!

@tony14smoke  glad to hear someone like myself.   My subdivision isn't bad, lots of space between homes, and I"m the last house on the block and can go out my door to the woods and the trail.  I love where I live!  Our family get together are always drama, and I'm not kidding either....one reason I don't like them.   Mostly doing it now for my dad who is almost 92.

This morning I did TG about 40 minutes, and then rebounded for 30 minutes.  Heading outside to walk Logan, it's milder today and my Soap; isn't on again because of Impeachment ******.

Will check back in to see our Kelli is doing, stay strong everyone!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone.

@DrKelli, my thoughts are with you.  I'm sure all is going well.  

@tony14smoke, thanks for the confidence but I'm afraid my enthusiasm is low right now.  Not giving up, though.  

It's pouring down rain right now so I might do a make do workout at home.  Enjoy your day everyone. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone! Thank y'all for all the good thoughts and prayers! The surgery went well and I got home about 7 because my friend and I stopped for a meal. I ordered a big plate of food and ate every bite. I have some pain but it is being managed with Advil and ice. The surgeon said she got everything so that was good news.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli  so good to hear from you and what great news from the surgeon!  Take care, rest, and check in when you feel up to it.

Did a 30 minute Leslie Sansone workout this morning.  Didn't have a lot of energy so not sure it was done with great enthusiasm but at least it was done and some movement was made!  HAHA

Tonight my daughter and I are going to see CHER in concert!  Can't believe she's still performing but hear she puts on a great show so should be interesting.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Honored Contributor

So glad that the news is good @DrKelli.  Let's hope that the pain doesn't increase too much.  I know you're relieved beyond words.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Thursday, I did TG Arm workout, and rebounded on the refomer for 30, no walk as it's raining/sleeting outside, just nasty.

@DrKelli  I am so relieved this is behind you and the surgeon got everything, you have to be over the moon about that!   I agree with the others, rest now and heel, your appetite is good!!  Keeping you in prayer for your pathology report!!

@JudyL  how fun, wish I was going, I love Cher!!!   " If you could turn back time...."  La la la!!

@Mmsfoxxie are you getting icky weather there?   

I really got nothing more here, just a blaaa  kind of day!

Trusted Contributor

Glad things went well @DrKelli!!!

And to everyone else thanks for the inspriration you give me by reading this thread. I don't comment often because basically I just run so  it doesn't seem too report worthy outside of the different people I come into contact with on my path. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

It Fabulous Friday, it's snowy this morning, I'm just having coffee and thinking about what I will do today, it will be TG and probably rebounding.

@DrKelli  ya sound great!!!   So glad you are through this hurdle.  

https://www.stokedsuperfoods.com/a-healthy-breakfast-checklist/?fbclid=IwAR2Yn9nBmrF7WnUsi5VVRgQjZAb...

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: text