Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Hi all,

Still no idea about the surgery and I just got a call on the MRI--they found more cancer on the right and potentially on the left.  I am having another ultra sound Friday, with 2 potential biopsies.

I just got this news so I'm a little taken aback.

Trusted Contributor

I am sending prayers and positive thoughts your way @DrKelli .  I am glad you are getting your testing and biopsies done so quickly!  You shouldn't be in limbo for too long so can take action quickly to get this taken care of. 🌻

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli Support and healing thoughts going out to you.  We may not be able to be physically with you but you do have all of us along side you in spirit.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.

@DrKelli@JudyL @is so right...we are all with you in spirit.

@bopper, glad your grandson is ok.  My granddaughter had the surgery to change her feeding tube yesterday to one that is flush to her stomach.  More and more, even though it hasn't been officially said....I don't think she has mitochondrial.  She's looks great and the paralalyst of her arms has returned.  She a little developmentally delayed but she was a permit....babygirl will catch up.

Oh, boy...I'm so behind in my exercising.  I look like heck and complain about it but don't do enough about it.  I'm thinking about leaving one of my Red Hat groups (I'm in two).  The one that eats out a lot.  I enjoy myself way too much, lol.  We have a birthday celebration today, as a matter of fact.  This month and December has several outings planned.  I do well for a few days, then I go out to a restaurant and go crazy.  Well, also I'm back to my daily ice cream habit again, too.  I wonder if my nerves are on edge between dealing with my father and worrying about my granddaughter.  Or are these excuses?

No workout today.  Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your love and support from afar!

I am going in tomorrow for another ultrasound and biopsy.  I talked to my surgeon yesterday and if it does turn out to be cancer, I will have to have full mastectomy and if it is in my left side, I'll probably just do a double so that my reconstruction matches (LOL)

Then my lab results came back and they are mostly bad--except that a few of the numbers did go down, my HDL is 70, which is almost double what they like to see.   My triglycerides have gone up again, which is ridiculous because I have really cut back on sugar and don't eat much processed food.  I took a lot of hits yesterday.

Today, though, I am going to work out and I encourage you all to do what you can.  Even if it is a walk around the block!

Have a good day everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hey, I only did a 40 minute mobility workout today, I am going to try and incorporate this as I need it so I can do my other workouts better.

@DrKelli sending huge prayers to you, you have a lot on your plate!  I'm glad they are moving faster so can get get on this and get it taken care of, but lots to take in and lots to think about.  Your HDL is your good Cholesterol it'sgood then if it doubled correct?  It's the LDL you have to watch and the Triglycerides.   

You have us here to support you all the way!  I have found that Cyber friends can be way better than people we have met in person.

@Mmsfoxxie  so hard this time of year too, parties will be coming up, we have Birthday month November and December, a neighbor is having a ladies get together on Saturday, I don't even want to go.   I sound like an Introvert, but last time we went to her house she says " oh my husband is upstairs sick with the flu"  REALLY??   I'm a geraphobe and didn't need to hear that and frankly I would NEVER have guests over if someone in my home were sick, I think it's rude!!   So anyways not saying anyone is this year but I just don't feel like it, hubby will be gone to deer camp so only me and Logan and I can walk just down the block to get there, so why don't I want to go??  I want to watch Hallmark movies and just be cozy.  I never see these ladies either and they live right in the neighborhood so I'm the weird one, and it isn't healthy to never go anywhere other than the grocery store, and I know this.  I'm content though LOL... and weird!!

Sorry I strayed here for a moment foxxie, I am glad your granddaughter is doing better, maybe indeed they have diagnosed her wrong.  

@JudyL  we all get the slacks, many days I have to push myself to do a workout, but today I really didn't do any strength at all ,  but this mobility workout had me burn close to 200 calories in 40 minutes, then I dog walked.  If anyone wants to check out the Mobility workout go to www.kaisaFit.com.   I had to pay 20$ for the 3 workous but they are mine forever and I just watch them on my computer, I am very stiff, with a lot of aches, so I am hoping if I do them regligiously they will help me in all areas of life.

@BExplorer thank you for visiting and sending our girl prayers, we all support each other here!

Took a dog walk a but ago, the woods were pretty with snow and the sun shone through the trees as I thanked God above for a beautiful winter day and my blessings.

Peace and Blessing to you all and prayers are being lifted up!

Respected Contributor

Friday is here!   I just finished TG and CycloTrainer workout, a little Bodyblade, and I now have a TRX so did squats on that.   For those who don't know what that is, they are straps that hang from the ceiling with handles and you hold on and do squats, abs, chest, arms.   Takes up no room and you can purchase an adaptor so you can use it over a door or even outside on a tree.  

@DrKelli  praying for you ultrasound today, I'm sure you are quite overwhelmed right now and rightly so but you have a very strong attitude and you have a plan in mind!

My men are at deer hunting camp so just me and Logan.   I'm glad I'm down working out, feeling pooped.  

Sending hugs to everyone in need, which appears to be many!   

Respected Contributor

Hey where is everyone, I followed my self 2 days in a row... Everyone hanging in??

@DrKelli  did you learn anything more?   Praying for you

I did TRX today a 30 minute workout using the rebounder, and then actually did the Pilates rebounder.

Going to the neighbors tonight for a little while, a lady get together.  I don't know why I am such a poop, I have to force myself to go, I'd rather stay one.   That's not good for me though, I only go to the grocery store and home, basically that's it.  Need to try and be more social.

Well I sure hope ya'all are hanging in!   

Respected Contributor

They did another biopsy and the doctor really didn't think it was more cancer. I did my pre op stuff, so barring any bad news from the second biopsy, my surgery will be on Wednesday.

thank you all for the extra prayers, I'm actually scared poopless 

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli, we're going to think positive and look forward to your surgery Wednesday giving you a clean bill of health!  And with your body being otherwise healthy, you'll be back on the workout floor in no time.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)