Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Hi Everyone!  Hope everyone is doing ok and keeping warm.  Its really cold here - for us - and the sky looks like it could start pouring rain any minute.

Had a very nice Thanksgiving with my DD, sister, and brother-in-law yesterday.  My DD and I both agreed it was the nicest one we've had in a while.

Today, I don't know what got into me but I started clearing out kitchen cabinets, going through books in the bookcases and now I have boxes and bags of stuff to be donated.  LOL  Feels good tho.

No holiday decorating for me this year.  Since my DD is separated from her husband, we have decided to do something different for the holidays this year.  Think we'll go out for dinner on Christmas.  If the weather is nice we may go for a hike.  Whatever we do, it won't be a normal holiday and yesterday we all - DD, sister, and brother-in-law - decided not to exchange gifts this year.  We really don't need anything anyway.

I told DD whatever she wanted to do on Christmas this year was fine with me so we'll make it special in a different way this year.  She's going through a rough time and I just want her to have whatever kind of day she feels comfortable with.

Take care everyone! 

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday, I couldn't sleep last night, so up early for me.  Been awake since 3:50 am..  Ugggggg

@JudyL  I think what you have decided to do is absolutely fine!   I almost wish we would only do gifts for children, and not the adults.  I'm already stressing on my son and DIL in Colorado as I have no idea what to get them, and whatever they need they go out and buy themselves...so what do I do for them, I hate getting something they really won't use or like, and last year got a Valerie wreath for them, but I don't think they were excited about it.  

I have no plans for today, the storm is for sure coming, so will prepare for that...Dang it anyways!

@DrKelli how is it going, still doing well?  

@Mmsfoxxie are you doing okay with your Christmas shopping?  I can't believe we are so close to that day!!!   I almost don't like it  Hahah,,,probably because all I do is shop, clean, worry about someone not liking what I get them, and really don't have the extra money to be doing anything...

@MickD How is the ankle doing?   Are you able to go to the woods with the pups?  Yesterday my trail was hard going from the Wednesday storm, and Logan was covered in snowballs!

I think I need more coffee, this will be a long day!

Peace!

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a nice holiday. It is still bitter cold here, not much melting, but the roads are getting better. 

my friend and I went to Jesus Christ Superstar today and it was really good. They've updated the production a bit, of course, the music is the same. I'll probably be wiped out tomorrow. I'm going back to work on Monday.. the incisions have healed, but the nerves are starting to regenerate so I am having a good amount of pain associated with that. I should have a better idea of what treatment will be coming my way at the end of the week.

have a good rest of the weekend!