Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Day after Thanksgiving.   I went to get groceries but didn't go inside a single store.   Went inside dads to grab some mugs.  I know they just washing.  It's still a horrible situation with everything left like it was the day it burned.

I walked Logan today but that's all.  But I did do a good spin yesterday and have 5 days in and had my 150 active minutes by Monday so I'm good. 

Thinking about Christmas and not really feeling like doing much.   

It's a lovely day here today.  Some snow is even melting on the grass.  

Stay safe everyone!

Trusted Contributor

Good morning,friends.. 

@bopper  I didn't physically go into any store  on Black Fri . either- other than getting milk at a grocery store and i did that on my bike. CO had one really nice Nov. day yesterday and I took advantage and biked .. Something about pedalling and being in Nature- a good combination for me. I did however buy a new pr. of HOKAsonline.. couldn't find a sale on those.. and it seems like sites that did have them, this brand was exempt from the sale. I dislike that-  Advertise a certain % off everything in big letters and then in very small letters- some brands not included..  What does % off everything really mean then?

I had some birthday money tucked away for new shoes..  so I bought them.

I also went to the rec center and took a short walk yesterday. I doubt I fully countered the calories consumed on Thanksgiving- and the day after.. but better than doing nothing at all..

Plan to bike today if its another decent day..  And there a couple of small businesses I may take a peek into if time allows..

Enjoy your day... and weekend.. 

Honored Contributor

Good morning group.

I did some general cardio in front of my tv this week but nothing extensive.  At this point, I'm looking toward January to focus more.  Thanksgiving to Christmas is always bad for eating and working out.

Hope everyone has had a good week!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

I spent last night and this morning using my new vacuum so Fall cleaning is my workout. I love this sweeper. I used almost every tool it came with and I've never been so happy to house clean in my life. And no hair on my roller! This is my last post about it but I was dancing with tears that I worked for hours and didn't have a big clean up job at the end. 🎉

Also did laundry and more shopping. I am turning off the shopping channels because I am done. I do not see free shipping, awesome deals, or my favorite kitchen gadgets. I think I cleared my annual wish list and then some. 

I did use a coupon on a cast iron dutch oven over at HSN because I am dying to make my own gluten free bread. It's the number one thing I really miss and dinner rolls don't cut it anymore. I think I may also use it for my sauce and chili. The top doubles as a grill pan so I can get more protein into my diet too. 

I stopped the iron pills my doctor put me on. I think I am getting too much. Another plus for cast iron since I am perpetually anemic. Yes, I am justifying some of my shopping on health and self-care. 😂 But I am done! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Big hugs @bopper . ❤️

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday, its a downright gorgeous day here 55 and I can't believe it.  Please stay!!!   I got my decorations out of the garage and took a walk.  Did spin and weights.  

@violet runner  I agree on the Hoka's.  It's my go to shoe and they seem to be excluded in sales in that tiny print you mentioned.   CO has lovely weather most of the time.   

@Laura14 now which sweeper again was it a Dyson or a Shark?  I have a Shark lift away and hate it.  Doesn't pick up good and it's so heavy to lug around.  With this dog I get a lot of hair and we have a gravel driveway so it's a constant battle of the dirt! Dirt usually wins LOL

Did I mention we had to buy a new dryer!  Ughh not what we wanted to buy at the holidays...

Speaking of I have wash to load in the dryer now.   

Talk soon everyone!

Honored Contributor

@bopper This was HSN's TSV yesterday. It's a Shark Vertex where the roller is now silicone with fins instead of a brush. 👍👍

Respected Contributor

Sunday Football Day!   Well I did a strength workout from Studio Sweat, Upper body and Abs 4 rounds repeated 4 times.  

Put some more decorations out and I'm done now.  Our little home can't hold to much without it looking cluttered.

It's cold today and windy, yesterday was so nice!

I used my vacuum today and still hate it Haha!!

Lets start the week with a plan so you get all 5 days in.  I know you can do it.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

Back to work but I did Yoga Rinse this morning and this time Amazon gave me three points. Hoping to do some more Bodypump tonight after I get home. 

Have a good week! 

Trusted Contributor

Went to the rec center this morning..  Mostly cardio- some stretching too.  More cardio  today as I'll  finally do some cleaning. Much needed..

Supposed to be nice before snow so hope to get a bike ride in.

Not much else today.. mainly checking in...

Have a good day!

Respected Contributor

Hi All!  I was MIA all weekend!  I took advantage of my 5 day weekend and unplugged for the most part.  I did teach LaBlast Friday and Saturday--they got the other studio cleaned up enough for me to teach--I couldn't believe that a car could get all the way into their reception area--had anyone been standing there, we would have been having a different conversation!!

I'm most proud that I did not overeat on Thanksgiving! One spoonful of the dishes I wanted to each and that was it--and I was full.

I did go to Michaels on Black Friday for a couple more supplies--it is in the same parking lot as Target and Kohls--and the parking lots were nowhere near full!  I went about 11 or so.

I think it's because Black Friday sales were literally all month long.  I did take advantage though when my bedroom tv bit the dust.

Headed for my post-toe procedure follow up in a few minutes--hope you all have a good rest of the day!