Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

@DrKelli, I'm jealous of all that activity you get to do.  I couldn't keep up with you, though, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hey all, It's voting day!   Not many were there when I went.

I did the reformer today and a little on the rebounder.  Almost an hour walk outside too.  My energy isn't at its best but you really have to have the right mind set to tell yourself I was given this body, I am supposed to take care of it, and I'm going to do it.  It's my choice!

Feeling sad today, missing dad and the phone calls.  Nothing is normal.

Respected Contributor

Good morning all!

It's a nice day here, but we are definitely in "fall".  Had a dance lesson yesterday and will have one today because my instructor is out of town the next 4 days.  We do have Veteran's Day off.

I have hit my end of year "i don't want to do anything" phase at work.

I am subbing for the studio I thought I was fired from on Friday and teaching my regular class on Saturday.  That's always twice the workout LOL!!

@bopper my dad died very suddenly back in 2011.  Although I can't imagine how you feel, I do know that it is a long time before you feel 'good' again.

I hope you are all doing well--I am sorry I haven't been more active here. I've actually been quite busy at work!  Have a great rest of the day!

Respected Contributor

Hey all, today we spread dads ashes up at our camp.  It's what he wanted.  More ugly cries, walks in the woods and prayers.  

I did workout this morning, good thing because I have no energy now.

The weather is going to take a nasty turn.  20's for highs this weekend.   

Be strong everyone!

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

@bopper I'm glad you got to honor your father's wishes.  I'm sure it is a comfort to your family knowing he is in a place he loved.

I did have my workout this morning--it was also ugly.  But I got it done.  He didn't do a ton of leg work, which I appreciated because that requires extra effort on my part LOL!!

I ordered a couple of pieces from Brandon Maxwell's collect for Walmart. They should be delivered today.  I hope they fit.

I also ordered some wire to make bangle bracelets--just what I need--another hobby.  Not much else to say, I'm just counting the hours until I am off for a 3 day weekend!

Hope you all have a good day!

Trusted Contributor

@bopper  I can't think of a better place to spread your Dad's ashes. In a place he loved and you can visit and think of him. I have a wondeful remote lake in upstate NY where I grew up that I want my ashes spread- not soon, I hope! HA!  I long to be there in the flesh and living in CO, I don't go as often anymore.  Hope to get there in 2023.

I have been working out a little harder and walking farther since my heel feels pretty good-but need to find a hiking partner.. I dearly miss  it..  Solo is ok- but I dont' go anywhere unfamilar or in any back country- safety first.

Happy Thursday everyone.!!

Respected Contributor

Hey all, rainy and dreary day here.  Snowy by the weekend.

No workout today.  Totally drained from yesterday.  This is really going to take me time to get over if I ever do.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.  Well winter weather is coming tomorrow....mid thirties expected.

@bopper, just remember that there is no timetable to grief.  Take your time.  I'm so glad that you have beautiful memories of your father.  Not everyone doe; you are blessed.  My good memories come when I think of my mother.

Furnace guy just left....$75 for cleaning our furnace.  Less than half an hour.

Can't believe it's Friday already and I've only worked out twice.  Today doesn't look too good for any major activity....🥹.

Be safe everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, it's a strange day here, only in mid 30's but one minute the sun is out and the next it's almost snowing.  Supposed to get 7-9 inches this weekend.  Ughhh don't want it

I hope you all aren't tired of hearing me talk about my dad.  If you are please say so.  You won't hurt my feelings.  

I got groceries today and walked Logan and thats the extent of it.   Oh well.  I weighed myself also and no loss and no gain so I better be happy with that.

Seems we all have stuff we are going through.  I keep reaching for ****** food too and I know when I am doing it and still I do it.  

Take care everyone

Honored Contributor

@bopper ...child, please!  We are not tired of you sharing your grief.  It's the best thing for you.  Feel free to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable sharing.  Hope your sisters are ok.