Respected Contributor

WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Funny exercise  |  I AM SURE!! I CAN DO IT | image tagged in funny exercise | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Regular Contributor

Hi bopper, JudyL, mmsfoxxie,Laura14 and drkelli!

I'm just stopping in to say hello. I peek  in once in awhile. I'm glad to see you are all still here.

bopper, I was sorry to read about your SIL. I do see you are keeping the band together!
judyl- I hope your sister recovers quickly.

mmsfoxxie, I am glad your shot went well.

Laura14, I appreciate your grace. I broke one foot missing a step and not long after broke the other coming off a bottom step to catch a rock at a bad angle.

drkelli, I hope you have a nice trip. Oh, Collage Video has the firm dvds.

I am still around. Not much going on.

On to November!

tony

Honored Contributor

Morning, everyone!

New month, new week.  New promises to myself to get back on task with my good eating habits that went along the wayside after my luncheon date.  Whew!  It's hard to not eat what you have to cook.

Good to see you, @tony14smoke.

Going to my fitness center this morning to walk and workout.  I hope everyone is well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hi to the group! I currently use the Leslie Sansone Walk app every other day, which has been great, safe and inexpensive.  Buti am getting bored with it and I am in the market to try other apps!  If anyone has suggestions, please bring it on!  Thanks and have n awesome day! 🤘😁❣️

Respected Contributor

Hi all!

Just a quick drop in--I started feeling badly on Saturday when I got off the ship and am feeling terrible today.  I have an extra covid test that I'm going to take  as soon as I get out of a meeting (I'm working from home today, but will probably work from home all week, regardless of what the test says).

I need to get back to the gym.  I have gained so much weight I don't even want to know what the number is.

Respected Contributor

Hope you Feel better @DrKelli ! Have some chicken soup! It will jumpstart your weight journey and help your soul! 🌹

Respected Contributor

Hey hey November is upon us!

Was 36 when I walked outside today.   

I did a HIIT Reformer workout with jumping on the rebounder.  It was good.  

@Skyegirl21  happy you are here!!!  

@DrKelli I sure hope that test is negative!

@Mmsfoxxie keep on keepin on it's what we have to do!

@tony14smoke  Hey girl!!!   So happy you popped in here.   We don't always have a lot to say either but just come in and visit us.   You are a great friend here!

We had 95 trick or treaters!!!   Oh my!!!

Please take care of yourselves!

Respected Contributor

Thanks Bopper!   
I did do a Leslie 30 minute today. The one I picked had other 'Teachers ', resist band work, aerobics and the music was rocking'.  I work at home and don't usually move from my desk for 3 + hour at a time-  So after that, I DO feel like moving!   But I always enjoyed moving. I think I was the only kid who loved gym, 🤣🤣🤣.  Yikes, now I'm gonna be 60 in January and it's a head trip.... !  
Keep it moving peeps! 👍🏼💝

Respected Contributor

Hi all.  Covid test was negative, so yay for that.  My sore throat is gone, but I still feel like ******.  Took a 12 hour mucinex this morning to help with the congestion and dry cough.

Probably won't exercise again today--just don't have much energy.  It is a dreary day here, but we are expecting very nice weather this weekend.  Plus I only have a 3 day week next week, due to a holiday and a day off.

Hope you all are doing well!