Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MAY EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Memorial Day!

This is the 4th day I'm following my own post.  Where is everyone??  I'm lonely.

I did the cycle for 30 minutes, 20 minutes with weights, and 10 minutes on the reformer today.

Got dad and had a nice ride and a picnic.  Bugs got so bad I had to finish eating in the car.  

Just chilling the rest of the night.

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!  I had a weekend of doing nothing.  Well, I had a workout yesterday with my trainer because he will be in England for 10 days, so I had to get that in before he left.  The dance studio was closed, so no LaBlast and I had a covid scare--one of the instructors thought she had covid again and we were all exposed to her on Wednesday night.  I took a test yesterday and it was negative.

I've got 3 dance lessons this week because we are trying to get ready for the competition which is a week from Sunday.  The regular dances I'm okay with, but we need to practice our solo because we haven't done it for awhile.

Hope you all have a good day!

Trusted Contributor

Yeah @bopper  been lazy popping in.. No real excuse..  Can't say I have done anything new.. I did have my 3 year old grandson overnight which is more workout than I do at the rec center..  Got a  bike ride in and   walking. This morning before the rain comes, I am going hiking with a friend. Decided to stay away from the mts over Memorial Day - figured it would be busy.. Today might be a good day to sneak in some mts views.

I bought the goli apple cide gummies and keep forgetting to take them.. Will try to be more compliant this week.

I have been food journaling.. using My FitnessPal free app. It's an eye opener and in the last 4- 5 days I can clearly see  areas I can do better in. 

I have all my  flowers in pots - I'm done with that and now just have to keep them alive.

I planted some dahlia bulbs which haven't emerged . I have them in 3 different pots and tell people i am growing dirt when they ask!! I hope in a few weeks I'll see some green.

That's it- gotta get going.. Have a wondeful day everyone.

Respected Contributor

Last Day Of May!   Today I did 35 minutes on the bike following an outdoor cycle ride through Colorado mountains @violet runner , and then did some dumbells with Julie Jones Fitness, she has 10 minute workouts and they are intense and my muscles were fatigued.

It's 90 here!!  Yup that's how we roll and very windy and our power went out for 3 hours so the AC shut off and it got hot in here.  It's back now but the house is still warm.  I only have a window unit so it's not very powerful.

@DrKelli  glad you had some down time.  We all need that.   I know you will be in the dancing shoes now though.

Time for dinner!

Trusted Contributor

Its  a beautiful morning here in CO. I have been to the rec center.. - and plan on a walk later on. I seriously need to do some cleaning... tidy up anyway.

Yesterday I got a nice bike ride in- lots of  birds to watch which is a bonus for me.  And I hiked once this week.  Anything outside is my "thing". 

Wondering those of you here- do you order from QVC? I used to more than now.  The return shipping and time it takes  to get an item stops me these days. I did order the linen long shirt yesterday's TSV.. I like wearing long sleeves so I don't have to  slather on sunscreen.   My wardrobe is made  mostly of Athleta, Title Nine, LL Bean tops,. I feel  its worth the investment as the clothes have longevity. How about you?  Where do you shop ? I am always looking for new places to try. Especially at this age.- I ask myself is item too young  young looking etc.  

Have a nice day everyone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violet runner I do order from QVC.  Mostly D&C and IM for clothes. I get it on free shipping day and pick the clearance items. I am tiny so the XXS and XS sizes are usually left for me.

Haven't ordered in some time since I'm good with clothes for now. Locally, I scored with TJMaxx/HomeGoods for most of my fall/winter wardrobe last year. We also have a Nordstrom Rack that I got some jackets at as well.