Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MAY EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Day After Mothers Day!

I was on it hard this morning with 2 back to back routines from I Jump Instead, then 30 minute 0n the Pilates Chair, and a doggie walk!

I  had cake, ice cream, pizza and beer oh my!!!!!!  

It's fine as long as it isn't a regular routine!!

Windy and cold here like it is every day!

Let do this!   Thank you for the BD wishes!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi, everybody!  It's cold here, too.  And rainy.

I went to my fitness center this morning and walked half a mile.  That's not much but last week, it was even less.  I'll get back to my two or three miles in time, hopefully.  I also did a cardio class, 55 minutes.  And I was counting every minute til done, lol.

I had no special meal for Mother's Day.....I don't trust myself to even eat anything sweet.  The weight loss is very slow as it is....9.6 lbs since my start, March 29th. That's about six weeks.  Slow for me, anyway.  I'm hoping the added working out will help .

I came home and made spaghetti for my husband and I didn't even taste it....too many carbs.  

I'm using my air fryer and hitting salads among other things.  I've found that I love Skinny Girl poppyseed dressing, yum.  Veggies in the air fryer are delicious.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Toning Tuesday!!!    I started with I Jump Instead and did the 25 minute Hill run all on the Cellerciser of course and then did the Pilates Chair using a workout from Balanced Body.  Some newer moves I hadn't seen so that was good and then did a 30 minute doggie walk.   Still cold but sunny today but major windy again.

@Mmsfoxxie  is that the sugar free SG poppyseed dressing?   I may have tried it.   

I use the air fryer often but I am bad on my veggi's.   

Anyone watch Big Sky??  On tonight and my favorite show on the air.  I hope it is renewed for next Fall.

Enjoy the evening!

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon!  Today I found some motivation to workout (not sure where it came from) so did 30 minutes of yoga and then I did the upper body workout of Body Gym.  You can do it either sitting or standing so since I'm not supposed to do any workouts standing I did it sitting down.  The Body Gym workout sitting down actually was ok and gave me a good enough workout.

With the yoga workouts I can do on the floor, the Body Gym upper body workout in the chair, and Leslie Sansone sitting down at least I have a few options to do work outs.

Finally got through to the hospital on Monday and my MRI is set for May 25th.  Called the Dr yesterday and asked her if I could wear an ankle support around the house and at night to sleep and just wear the boot if I leave the house.  She said yes!  I was so happy!  As soon as I hung up the phone with the Dr that boot came off!  It was so nice last night to actually sleep under the covers instead of on top of the bed.

Hope you all are doing well.

Honored Contributor

Evening, ladies!  It's been a beautiful cool day in my neck of the woods, just south of Chicago.

@bopper, yes, that's the sugar free Skinny Girl dressing.  One of the few low cal dressings I can stand.

Move & Groove....that's the name of the class I took today. Low impact but enjoyable and even better...doable for this 73 year old.  Did three laps around the track as well.  

My security system that had to be disarmed last week was replaced yesterday.  Ugh...too much sophistication for me.  We got a camera installed, too.  Every time we open a door, that door chimes and then says, "garage door opening" or " back door opening" or "front door opening".   Do we really need that while we're home?  Lol.

Have a great evening!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Hump Day!

Today I did 50 minutes on the Cellerciser with I Jump Instead and then did 35 on the Pilates chair anda dog walk. 

@JudyL so happy to get the dang boot off!  I bet the bed felt great!  And you have a plan in place for the exercise too!!

@Mmsfoxxie that alarm system, way to much technology for me as well.  Good job on the Move & Groove class too!!  Some normalacy is returning!

@MickD thinking about you lately and how busy you are!  Check in when you can.

@SloopJohnB  how she go today?

@DrKelli did you get on that Aeroski?  I'd take it off your hands LOL if I was there!

Sunny today and can you believe I didn't need my winter jacket and hat today!  Haha

Enjoy the evening!

Respected Contributor

@bopper So glad I ran extra early this morning.  When I sat in my car this morning at 08:30, the temperature said 105 degrees.  🌡🔥🔥🔥🔥

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Happy Thigh Thursday!  Yupper I worked thighs and Butt today and did the Pilates chair for 50 minutes.  That thing packs a punch.  Such a good combination the Chair, Cellerciser and TG.  

What did you do today??

It's 60 here can you believe it!!   And........  the little black flies are out and I'm not talking house flies.   I'm talking the little tiny ones that go under your hairline and ears and neck.  Buggers.   I may buy a bug headnet... I'm serious they chew you to pieces in m yard.

@SloopJohnB  Holy ******.... my son said it's 100 in AZ.  He's working the Diamond backs game today.  

I don't do well with heat.  At least when it's cold I can get warmer but when I'm hot well hang it up!

Lets end the work week strong everyone!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Afternoon, peeps.  I haven't been out today but it looks nice.  

I did a walk workout from YouTube for40 minutes this morning and it was just enough to get a good sweat.  

My big event for the day was doing my taxes.  Hate it, hate it, hate it.  I always have to pay and I feel offended, lol.  I keep saying I'm going to get more withheld and haven't.  This time, though, I got a notice asking if I wanted to file a form 2010 or something due to not having enough withheld during the year.  Well, that scared me but I declined the form.  But I consider myself warned.

I wish I liked water!

Enjoy your afternoon, everybody.

Respected Contributor

Friday fun day!

I took an active rest day.   Dog walk 30 minutes, 10 minutes lay down bouncing, TRX squats and a little Vitamin D porch sittin with Green Juice.

@Mmsfoxxie good sweat you got on!   Taxes ughhhhhhh   I feel ya!

Not much going on here, just sittin and chillin.