Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MAY EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, all!  We FINALLY have a sunny morning!!  And tomorrow is half day Friday, so that's incredibly awesome.

Ugh--I've gained weight again.  I wish I didn't have to exercise to keep it off!  LOL!  Last night I went by Papa Murphy's to get a pizza because I had a craving and they had closed the location nearest me!  The other location is clear on the other side of town!  I'm sure the rents went up in the strip mall they were in, but still.  I was pretty irritated.  And then when I got home, Kevin had pooped on the floor.  He doesn't respond to discipline, so I had to ignore him all night and he couldn't sleep on the bed because I was mad.

Today is weight training and tomorrow is NOTHING because I get off at lunch time!

Hope you all have a great day!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, group.  I hope everyone is well although poor Kevin is in the ‘dog’ house with @DrKelli , lol.

Yesterday was dry but woke up to rain this morning.  This afternoon, there is supposed to be heavy thunderstorms so I’m not attending the Red Hatter birthday luncheon (not my birthday) which I kind of hated to do but in a way was glad to have an excuse......the bd ladies chose a restaurant over 20 miles from me....I probably have the farthest to travel, at least 50 minutes to an hour even in good weather.  Traveling that far in hard rain takes the fun out of the event. Of course, I’ll feel bad if the rain doesn’t happen.

I woke up too late to go to my early Zumba class so I’m going to do some weight training and walking at home.  Might even get that hula hoop out.

@bopper, I’ll follow your lead as to when to post on the June thread, lol.  I did it too soon last month.

Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Good morning!  I did not workout this morning.  Did not have the energy or the ooompf to get myself going.  So will do so tomorrow.

Went to Sephora yesterday to get this eye makeup remover to try that my daughter loves and swears by.  Well, I had a reaction to it.  Not bad but my eyes felt a bit irritated and itchy.  So lucky DD will get another bottle of it from me!  LOL  She did feel bad tho but I told her not to worry about it.  I usually don't react to that stuff but there must have been something in it that didn't like me.

@bopper  I can't remember where I got my WaterPik.  Very well could have been Amazon cuz I do shop with them a lot.

Its a misty, cold, overcast day in the City by the Bay.  Hoping for sun maybe later.

Take care everyone!

Respected Contributor

Well, the year is half over! That is just so hard for me to believe.

I had a good workout yesterday and today, I will have a good nap instead. LOL.

I really could get used to these short weeks--I had two of them in a row.  Next week--all 5 days.  But the bright side is that we started half day Fridays, which I love!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

Yay that you work half day on Fridays, DrKelli. It helps morale a lot. Enjoy.

You mentioned pizza. That sounds good, I might need to get one, too.

I enjoyed ANW two night ago. Lots of energy, lots of fun. Great to see everyone supporting all competitiors. It's interesting that ANW works so well, but all the shows that have tried to copy it have failed big time.

Still having difficulty here, so I haven't done any walking.Daily chores like groceries and laundry are sufficient challenges.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone!  A quick check in.  I did 30 minutes of Leslie Sansone this morning.  So glad its Friday, feeling like I need a break from work!  

Rec'd some very sad news this morning about someone dear to my heart has passed away.  So its going to be a quiet few days for me.  This person showed me so much kindness, love, and acceptance.  We had such a strong connection in our short time together.  I will miss her.

Take care of yourselves and those you love

Respected Contributor

@JudyL , so sorry for your loss. How wonderful to have such a dear friend. Hugs for you.