Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MAY EXERCISE THREAD

Hey everyone, I just came back from a 3 mile walk, it was 50 at 9 am and I"m so happy!  I have a hair appt. at 1, need to go and do arms and abs yet though. 

Judy feel better, that is nasty, yes jammies and movies sound wonderful!

foxxie congratulations on the new grandbaby, and it's good to know she grew enough to go home. that's my concern with my DIL, that she'll deliver too early and baby will have problems.  She's now 25 weeks but as I said in another post she  has some serious complications .  She did have her regular OB appt. yesterday and heartbeat was 155, and the baby has grown, so that's very good news. 

Not much else here, funny after walking now I don't feel like doing a thing!  It will be an effort to go and do the rest of my workout haha but I will do it!

Have a good one!

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

Glad to see that some of you are getting that exercise out of the way early today!

@JudyL , hope you are feeling better soon.  Did you get your new fridge yet?

@Mmsfoxxie , glad your preemie GD is doing better!  My friend had her first baby 5 weeks early (this was many years ago).  He was so tiny, his dad's wedding ring could fit over his foot and onto his ankle.  My friend was a big girl and when I visited her right after he was born, I was all "That's the best you could do?"  But Ian grew up to be a very big boy and is now a volunteer fire fighter.  My friend wishes he would get an actual paying job . . .

Today is small group. I think we'll all be there today  Then I'm off to New Mexico for a couple of days.

I woke up at midnight last night and couldn't go back to sleep, so I'll probably be exhausted for the next few nights trying to catch up.

Hope you all have a good day!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Tuesday all!

Still not 100%......Molly and I did a trail run 2.49mi/33min.

I should've eeked out a little bit more, but I was getting blurred vision.  I had about a half mile to go and I couldn't  tell if I was looking at a tree.  That can't be a tree....there's not a tree there.  It was a woman.....hahaha! I should've stopped there....then a group of hikers were walking toward us and I didn't want Molly to go nuts.  She's either calm or barking like crazy.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie Congrats on your grandbaby's homecoming!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.  Beautiful day on the horizon.

Thanks everybody for the encouraging words.  @DrKelli, l literally 😂 at your comment.  @bopper , I’m hoping the best for your DIL carrying that precious cargo.

Volunteer day and a stop at Walmart which is on the way. I have to return something and I can’t find my receipt.  I think that means I can only do an exchange which is fine if they have what I want.

Have a great day, ladies.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Foxxie, good wishes for your new grandbaby, and Bopper, good wishes for your DIL.

I just read that USA netwrk is bringing back Biggest Loser in 2020. Focus will shift a little to wellness.  Hmmmm....

I didn't do much walking the past 2 days, but I did what I could.

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, well it's gotten much colder, just walked Logan with puffer coat and head band....Oh well, yesterday i was hot  LOL, can't win here!  

Got groceries this morning, then really haven't done much other than walk.  j

Nomless I hadn't heard that about BL, I"m excited and hope it's like it used to be, did it say the trainers?   You did lots of walking before though so a couple days a little slower is fine, your consistent and that's what is going to help you.  

Not much else going on here, going to go fill the bird feeders.   Have a good one!

Respected Contributor

No, Bopper, no info about trainers or host for BL 2.0.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!  Stayed home from work yesterday because my stomach just wouldn't settle down.  But, I'm back at work today!  Did a PiYo workout this morning and added some ab work.

New fridge is working great!  Love it!  So nice to have cold milk and frozen stuff in my freezer!  LOL

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everybody. Yesterday was beautiful and it’s supposed to close to 80 today.  Yippee!

Ohh, if only my weight was what it was last May!  I’ve tried on a couple of dresses to wear to the graduation and they both show a little backfat!  I’m not buying anything, though.  I’ll look the way I look.

I’ve got a bunch of errands to do today so my workout will be limited to something at home this morning.

I’d love to see The Biggest Loser back but I thought there was no but scandal attached to it about drug use and the over training that was done.  I think most of them regained the weight along with extra pounds to boot.  So, in the end, their outcome was no different, even with personal trainers.

Have a great day everybody.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)