Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MAY EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, guys.  Happy Saturday!

Had a great time at the birthday dinner last night.  The bd girl turned 65 and looked gorgeous in her roaring twenties look white shimmy dress and beautiful shimmering headband with feathers sticking up.  It was a family style dinner and I ate most of my salad and very little food.  I’ll admit that the warm bread got a little too much of my attention, lol.  I love warm bread!  I didn’t eat the ice cream served which is a big thing for me.  The goodie table had popcorn, candies that used to be called penny candy which I brought home along with a 🧁.  I weigh in tomorrow so I didn’t dare eat it!  Can’t hid stuff from the scale. 👀 

An hour of Zumba this morning.  Hope that erases the 🥖 I ate.

Happy Mother’s Day!  (Remember that you don’t have to have given birth to fulfill the role of mothering).

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday, well my GD's sleep over was a success for the most part, it was 11 pm before she went to sleep though, and she hadn't even napped during the day, she's only 3!   She talks non stop, I mean non-stop Hahaha.....  so funny.  We make popcorn and watched Harry and the Hendersons, didn't realize there are 2 curse words in the movie and of course she had to repeat those words and ask what they meant....yikes

Just some yard cleaning and garage cleaning today, 50 outside feels nice, the sun has gone though and it's pretty cloudy now.

I am sitting down now and watching baseball, hubby just got home from work and I bet in 10 minutes he will be sleeping in his chair.

@Mmsfoxxie your party sounds fun and the BD girl must have looked adorable!   You did well turning down ice cream!!

We really have nothing planned for today or Mothers Day.  Miss my mom terrible but not much we can do about that.

Have a good day everyone!

Respected Contributor

Glad the party was fun, Foxxie. I love warm bread, too, yum.

Glad you had fun with DGD, Bopper. 

I walked several intervals today..hallway walks and treadmill adding up to 60 minutes total.

Respected Contributor

Happy Mothers Day everyone, it's sunny here, hooray.  Hubby and I took a ride and just did stuff around here.  My oldest son and GD came over for a while.  It has been a nice day.

@nomless You did fabulous!   You really did!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping everyone had a good day, whether step moms, foster moms, grandmom, fur baby moms, it all matters.  YOU MATTER!

Respected Contributor

I did 60 minutes of walking today in  3 20-minute intervals.

Happy Mother's Day to all our moms.

Honored Contributor

Happy morning, everybody.  Off to a brand new week, brand new start.

In spite of my outing Friday at my friend’s bd dinner, I lost 2.4 lbs last week.  Yea for me!  I have to do well this week, too, because Saturday we start our long drive (12hours) to Albany, Ga for my grandson’s graduation, then another long drive from there to Cincinnati, Ohio for hubby’s granddaughter’s graduation.  It will be a long, hectic five days.  No exercise and probably lots of non-mindful eating.

Today, I’ll be doing Senior Cardio and Strength & Motion (weights with cardio).  Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  The weather was perfect in Colorado.

I spent the weekend cleaning out a closet and unpacked 2 whole boxes from my floor installation.  I only have 6 more to go!  I'm trying to get them all unpacked before I call goodwill to pick up all the stuff I'm getting rid of.

This is a tricky week.  I'll workout today and tomorrrow, then to New Mexico for work for 2 days, then back home.

Hope you all have a good week!

Respected Contributor

Hey ya'all, it's sunny here, despite still a small snow bank in our yard.   I did  30 on TG, and then walked for 35, and did 100 ab crunches on my TG, walked Logan this afternoon on the trail.

@nomless you are making great progress my friend!  Keep up the walking, everyday you are getting stronger and stronger woo hoo!!!!!!!

@Mmsfoxxie sounds like a lot of visiting will be done, you will most certainly enjoy seeing everyone and if you slip a little it's okay, we all do it, it's life!  

@DrKelli good job on closet cleaning, I"ve begun that nightmare also, and your week sounds busy with travel too.   

Not much else here, which is okay by me!

Have a good rest of the day!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.  

Yesterday was a happy 😃  day for our family......my granddaughter, born a week and a half ago, finally got to go home.  Born at 3 lbs 9 oz and unable to eat on her own, had to get to 5 lbs, 7 oz and eat without a feeding tube.  Looking at videos and pictures that my son sent me, it was amazing to see her transform from the scrawny, lack luster little thing she was, to a normal looking baby.  

Today I’ll be doing a Body & Sculpt class and my Flexibility class.  No Zumba today.

I hope everyone has peace, love and kindness in their day.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie that is great news about  your granddaughter.  What is her name?  

I seem to have caught some intestinal bug so staying home from work today.  Too scared to get on BART and have to use the restroom or be at work & not be able to get home cuz well, you know.  So will have a quiet jammie day with movies and my kitty.

Hope everyone has a good day!