Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MARCH EXERCISE THREAD

Yoga for Brain Power this morning. Made my 150 activity points for last week. I started tracking my water for the past two weeks to make sure I keep hydrated too. Hope everyone has a good start to the week. 

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!  I'm having a hard time getting started thanks to the time change. I'm glad I didn't have to go to the office though--apparently there were a lot of accidents this morning.  On dry roads.

I'm going to the gym in about an hour to get my cardio on.  I do have to go into the office tomorrow though, but not until after I get my permanent crown.

@bopper I keep getting zits in the corners of my mouth--right under my lip.  I'm almost 62 and I never had this many zits as a teenager!

The weather is supposed to be pretty nice the next couple of days and then snow on Thursday--but not much.  Last year, we had a storm that dropped 3 feet of snow at my house.

I'm getting ready to go on vacation this weekend.  Unfortunately my flight leaves at 5 am, so I have to leave my house at 1:30 to get to the offsite parking and to the airport by 2:30 since we board at 4:30.  When we went in October, I couldn't believe the lines that early in the morning.

Saw Hamilton again on Saturday.  It was even better than the first time I saw it.

Hope you all have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday!   Took my sis for her Colonscopy this morning and then we went out for lunch.   She was starving and I don't blame her.   It's cold and they had said warmer today.  It's a very damp 27 out and windy.  Not a fan Smiley Sad

@DrKelli That's early to have to wake up.. good grief...   I hear airline tickets are going up by the day too.   

I didn't work out today.   Glad I did it yesterday instead.   I feel tired.  I was afraid my alarm wouldn't go off to get her to the hospital.   The time change has me tired too.

Hope your evening is restful for you all!

Honored Contributor

Fundamentals of Ease today. Needed a slow and easy one. I just feel off kilter with a lot of things lately. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. 

Trusted Contributor

It's Medical March for me!! Been on my new BP med for a few  days and still have to get a baseline Echo cardiogram soon.. It can wait-- why?? Because tomorrow I am going get my left cataract removed.. This is only thing I wanted done and it snowballed into so much more. At least I can check it off my list and move forward. I have kept up exercising and actually hiked both days this past weekend.. Good for the soul to be out in nature.

With follow up appts- I hope to be done for awhile by the end of the month. Probably 1 recheck on the ole eyeball in early April.. Whew! Enough already.I'll say it again. - getting old sucks- !

@DrKelli  is right- snow coming again- but we have had some great spring days. 

Everyone have a good day and I'll be in touch in a  few days..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, everybody.  Chilly but a beautiful day.

Well, I got my butt over to my fitness center this morning to a Zumba class.  I really enjoyed it even though I got called out by the instructor.  He's a funny character.  He says, "where've YOU been?"  Right in the middle of class.  I told him I'd been at home eating, lol.  Got a big laugh from the group.  It was fun.  Gonna try and go on a regular basis.  Half of the class wore masks, half didn't since it's not required.  Guess I'll have to accept reality....otherwise lock myself inside and let life pass me by.

I'm suppose to go to Vegas, probably in May cause my daughter in law is due then.  I haven't bought a ticket because I'm unsure of the best date to go. And prices are going up.  Not complaining, though, cause my problems are small compared to what's happening in the world.  I'll just swallow whatever the price is.  This particular son is not able to buy my ticket.

I hope everyone here is fairly well....I haven't read all of the posts. Once you get behind, it's hard to read them all.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Tuesday!    Today I had a hard time getting out of bed... I mean 9 am.... geesh hey?  I was just so comfy.  I did it though and did 30 minutes of spin and 24 minutes of strength with Kaleigh, dumbbells, Total Gym combo...  Had hair done this afternoon.

Well we reached the 40's today.  Don't laugh that's Spring for here!   I opened the windows!!  Air this nasty stale air out of here.

@violet runner  hope soon all these appointments will be over.  I hate that stuff!

@Mmsfoxxie  that's funny about being called out!   Never worry about reading and catching up.  It's hard and even when I read I have already forgotten what I read!

Airline ticket prices are bad but what isn't.  And in the big picture we are still blessed right!

Hope we all have a good week ahead!

Honored Contributor

Confidence Boost Yoga this morning. Also did Brain and Balance yoga last night. 

Have a good Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

Hello, people.  I hope your weather is as nice as mine.

I attended a cardio class at my fitness center this morning.  Enjoyed it very much.  I felt like an elephant, though, when I caught one of the lady's giving me the once over, lol.  I'm sure she didn't realize I noticed so she wasn't being rude.  But, I thought to myself....this I exactly what you need.  It's so easy to stay at home in my oversized clothes and forget about the pounds creeping in.  Time to pay the piper, though....again.  I can do it.

Enjoy your day.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Wednesday!   This morning I actually did a 60 minute spin!  Kaleigh had a heck of a ride.   No I didn't keep up but I finished...then did 10 minute ab session and chopped ice outside which was hard.

I know many are having warm days and no snow to speak of but we are still staring at mounds of snow all over and snow banks.   I am grateful it was in the 40's today though.

@Mmsfoxxie  you can do it!   

It's hard, I won't kid you.   And eating is hard.   And we have all been cooped up for so long and nerves are irritated, and for me it's almost like an " I don't care attitude"  but I do care but it sucks you can't have the food you really want in the amounts you want, and you have to substitute zucchini noodles for spaghetti when what you want is spaghetti.   

Well enough moaning and groaning.   

Here's to another day in the books!