Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MARCH EXERCISE THREAD

It isn't, LOL!  He's like 25 or 26 and gay.  But it was just a sweet message, which I have now saved.  He really choreographed the song to play to my strengths (long legs and long arms, which he also has).   Now I just want to dance it perfectly for him.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Did a 2.5 mile LS walk this morning.  Didn't have time to go the whole 3 miles today.

Its warm and sunny here by the Bay.  Supposed to be 72 degrees.  Over a month now with no rain.  Ugh.  Ladies and gentlemen do your rain dances, we need it desperately!

Wishing all a good Monday!

Regular Contributor

Hello Everybody,

I read that you are all keeping up with your exercise routines, that's great.

I continue to do a little bit- few and far between. I will do an LS or a Firm but not consistently. I tried yoga- I have no grace!

I do read all of your posts. Everyone is busy, has aches and pains, dancing, exercising.... it is all fun to see.

The weather has been the one common topic. We have been very lucky here in the northeast. There was 2 feet on December 3 but since then it has been quiet. A couple of ice storms and a few 2-5 inch storms. Nothing major.  All the snow is now melted. Far cry from 2015 when my city, Worcester, had the most total snow in the country! So I am not complaining. 

bopper- yes, I watched Ryan Newman crash. Can't believe he walked out of the hospital the next day. Pretty similar to a crash he had a few years ago. Nascar is not the same without the old true racers- my favorite Tony Stewart, junior, Carl Edwards...

I'm glad to see you are all doing well. Here's to continue

Tony

Respected Contributor

Hey all, today was spinning, TRX, Yoga, and some weighed exercise, I burned over 700 exercise calories today, oh and walked the trail.  

Been on the phone with direct tv and my head almost spun off, they raised our bill, took away channels from our package and never told us.  And why can't they get people to speak clearly, accents don't do well on this end.

@JudyL good to see you and happy you are getting some nice weather.

@tony14smoke  yes those crashes are so scary, it was a miracle he walked out of the hospital like that.   We have tons of snow, and I mean tons

Had dad for dinner last night, we got a pizza and he really like it.  

I have a headache now after being on the phone for so long with the lady from hell!

Good Night everyone!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everybody.  

@bopper , I know what you mean about the accents....that's why I hate to call about my tracfone and Comcast.  But listening to perfect English doesn't always help either.  I got so frustrated talking to HUD about my father's reverse mortgage that I've decided to let it go into foreclosure instead of the regular process because it's easier.  This has been going on since September.  When I call, I almost have to start the conversation from scratch.  I'm done....they can do what they want with his old house.

Anyhowwww.........I'm going to do my Body & Sculpt class and some walking this morning.  My weight is doing fine but I know that I have to keep the exercising constant.  I'm already learned that, for me, more is not better.  Consistency is key.  Keep moving, even if it's moderate to brisk rather than fast.  I no longer have days where I sometimes do three classes.

Have a great day everyone!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good morning, all

@Mmsfoxxie , just reading about all the issues you've had with your dad's house, I can't say as I blame you.  And this is coming from someone who worked in the foreclosure department of a major lender 100 years ago.  Those people don't have to be a-holes.

No workout yesterday, but I guess I'll go to small group today. Can you tell I'm just burned out right now?   But it is important to keep moving.

Not much to say today, but I hope you all have a good one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Tuesday everyone!

@DrKelli Aaaw ...your dance partner sounds like a sweetie!

@tony14smoke  Nice to "see" you!  I tend to workout in fits and starts too.

Molly and I ran on the trail.....3.69mi/44min.  Kind of hot and windy with the Santa Ana's this am .....I'm glad we got it done before 11am.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Hey ya'all today is cloudy, and quite dreary but we are at 40.

@MickD My it must be warm there, we might hit 50 on Sunday fingers crossed!

@DrKelli It's okay to not have much to say I feel like that most of the time!

@Mmsfoxxie  yes it's super annoying, patience right?

This morning I did Pilates reformer for about 50 minutes and then an HIIT from Chris and Heidi Powel, it was only 15 minutes long but I burned almost 100 calories as it was non stop.

Chicken for dinner and sweet potatoes!

Down another pound so 13 pounds lost since Jan 11th, it really is all done in the kitchen, now can I keep this up.  I still have my sweet tooth, aint gonna lie!

Peace out kids!

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelliI don't have much to say either most of the time. I am not in sync with those involved in multiple activities which serve as a springboard to interesting postings. I'm still maintaining my across the board  800+ FICO scores as I just did my yearly check. I was called to work late today for an employee who called in late. I am tired but I will get my 10,000 steps in. As you said, it is important to keep moving.

@bopperCongrats upon your 13 pounds lost. It is O.K. to have a sweet tooth as long as it is in moderation. It is my opinion that depriving ones self from a beloved item only leads to problems. 

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

I'm so proud of myself--I actually got through the entire workout yesterday.  I've only been able to do like 30 minutes of the small group and I got through it all yesterday and felt pretty good. I didn't make it to Contemporary last night because I was grading papers. Tonight is my Jive lesson and Friday is Waltz. And today is yoga, so I have a full schedule LOL!

The weather here is finally beautiful, but it is March, so we could have a major blizzard. Just as long as it doesn't hit next week or the end of the month when I go on vacation.

Have a great day!