Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MARCH EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, everyone.  I hope all is well with you and yours.

I might do one of my e exercise  dvds this morning...not sure.  I'm not going to make a specific plan but I'm going to do something.  Actually I've been thinking about going out and do a walk around the block since it's so isolated.

Be safe.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good morning all!  I've gotta say, one day blends into another during this stay at home stuff.  In case you are interested, Louis is doing free online LaBlast classes this week, they are at 10:30 MT--all you have to do is register at the website.  It's a fun workout and you can modify if you need to.

I did go get my hair colored this weekend.  It was at my friend's house and she made sure she wiped everything down before I got there and again when I left.  I struggled with doing it because I am a rule follower (being in safety, it's kind of my thing) and she even  told me that she thought I would cancel, but I didn't and getting out of the house for an hour did wonders for my mood.

My dog, Lexi, was sick this weekend--had to take her to the emergency vet at 6:30 Saturday night, but they didn't find anything wrong with her--they did give her some anti-nausea meds and yesterday she puked up blood.  But then when she barfed in the afternoon, it was clear.  I'm still calling my own  vet this morning.

Hope you are all hanging in there.

Honored Contributor

Today I did 40 minutes of yoga.  Not much else to report. Hope everyone is doing ok and hanging in there.

Respected Contributor

Day elebenty million of stay at home.  Thank God for the LaBlast live classes. And my trainer who is doing Face Time workouts with me once a week.  i think stress finally got to me because I slept almost 11 hours last night.  I am bound and determined not to get the Corona 15 (15 pound weight gain from having to stay at home).  I do realize a lot of that depends on me LOL.

Today's workout is of course, LaBlast.  I need to drag the TG out for some strength training.  Maybe this afternoon.  Tomorrow, I have a bunch of virtual meetings (blah) but I think I can get my lablast workout in.

I can't wait until the dance studio opens again.  I think they are going to postpone the showcase until later this summer.  I'm glad because neither of my choreos are done yet.

Hope you are all staying sane!

Respected Contributor

Hey hey, it's cold here at 30 and cloudy and dreary but the winds have calmed down.  Yesterday 30 mph all day long, but I got in 12,000 steps and yoga, I lapped my yard for 45 minutes wherever there was bare ground.

Today I did an hour of Yoga Burn with 1 Adriene Side Body Flow workout, then walked 50 minutes outside.  Not to 10,000 yet but I will get them.

@DrKelli my hair will look like a skunk soon, my part is white, LOL, oh well I have bigger fish to fry here, it is what it is.   I"ll survive until I can safely get in again, and I say safely.  Even if after this 30 days is up, if it's still reved up here I am not going in. 

I messaged my dr. too about my April 16th appt, as I'm not going in and I don't even know if they are taking patients, but haven't heard anything back, I need 3 prescriptions filled for another year.   

I am losing track of days!   I beter start the April Thread

Stay safe everyone!

Honored Contributor

Trail run with  Molly.  We did 3.96mi/48ish min.

She was slow the entire time .....it's not hot.  I had to cut the run short, and on the walk back to the house her back legs were wobbly.  Scared the kwap out of me.   My husband picked us up.....she's laying behind him/his desk chair right now.  I feel like a bad mom right now.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Awwww @MickD  is Molly ok?  I hope she's feeling better.

Today during my lunch hour I did a 3 mile Leslie Sansone workout.  Then after I clocked out at the end of the day I did 40 minutes of yoga.  Thats a lot for me in one day so we'll see if I can move tomorrow.  LOL

Staying as sane as possible.  Today it was announced our stay at home order is to go through May 3 and now parks, trails, and playgrounds are off limits.  All construction work is to stop unless they are working on hospitals, homeless shelters, and something else I can't remember.  BART, buses, and other transit agencies have either stopped service or cut service back.  Supposedly a person can only be out to go on essential errands - grocery store, pharmacy, dr. appt., and can go for walks around your immediate area only.

These next few weeks should be interesting.  Thank goodness I can work from home as it does help to have something to do during the day.

Stay well everyone!  This is an incredibly scary time.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL She is fine.....thanks for asking!

This is an anxious time for all.....I just want the facts!

I just heard about the face mask issue...this p*sses me off if we have needed them all along.  I ordered 3 white bandanas and hair ties for now......my son cashier's at Ralph's....good gawd!  I ordered cloth masks that hopefully will get here in a month....and an oxygen saturation finger meter if we get sick.....

Trail run with Molly a few people on the trail.

We ran 4.55mi/54ish min.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G