Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MARCH EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, everyone.  No weather complaints here.  Hope you all have better weather, too.

No workout today.  Will go for volunteering and nothing else.  

Hmmm, I haven’t seen @Laura14 anyplace.  Did she mention vacation or something?  👀 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I was thinking I hadn't seen @Laura14  in awhile either!

Good morning all!  We're supposed to be above freezing today. There is still a lot of snow around--streets are clear for the most part, except the ice flow in front of my house.

Yesterday's workout was so hard.  I am so sore this morning.  We did sled pulls, sledgehammer hits on the big tire and something else that made my abs sore.  Thank the Lord for yoga today.

We have a board meeting at work, so I'm very busy--plus I need to get some stuff done before I go on vacation!

Hope you all have a great day!

Frequent Contributor

Good Morning, all Smiley Happy

I was thinking Laura14 has been missing for a bit. Yesterday I skipped my workout, because my knee was bothering me.  Instead after work I went and ordered my new eye glasses.  It's been an expensive week so far with two new crowns and bifocals Woman LOL

Tonight I'm going to the gym and looking forward to it.  Not sure what muscle group I'll work yet.

Dr Kelli  Glad your hearing aid needing a cleaning and you Idid not have to get a whole new one!  I bet you're counting down the days until your cruise.  Hope you have a great time!

bopper  You're Dad is so blessed to have youHeart  

RubyNoel
Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, hopefully only a couple more days of this frigid weather, and then 30, we seriously need a break here.

I took today as a rest day, grocery shopped, and made dad 2 meat pies, in oven now.  My internet has been going out today, and I found it's our outlets, not cool!  So trying to figure it out, we certainly can't afford an electrician.  

I think Laura is on vacation yes.   

Ruby, I hear ya on the cost, I wish I had eye insurance, I know I need new glasses, and dental insurance too.

My box and pole came today, I havent' even opened it yet, just been busy.  A friend is going through something hard so was talking to her for a long time, the day is getting away from me.

Waving to everyone!

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!  Another day of rain in my area.  Although it looks like we may be getting a break right now.  I think, I'm not sure cuz I don't remember what it looks like, but think that may be sunlight and a little blue sky outside.

@DrKelli  have you ever been to The Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keenesburg, CO?  From what I can tell its about 30 miles north of Denver or at least 30 minutes or so from the hotel near the airport that I was looking at.  LOL  I have supported them for years with a yearly donation and would love to go and see it.  Just was curious if you'd been there or heard about it.

I was wondering where Laura was too.  

Gotta run, work is busy.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL , I haven't been, but I live about 20 miles from there.  One of my dog sitter's actually worked there--she started as a voluteer and ended up as a paid employee.  It is pretty cool from what I can tell.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli   ohhh, I would give my eye teeth to work there even if only for a little while.  Would love to visit.  If I do, I'll let you know!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.

Thursday morning.....my rush morning to get to that early Zumba class.  And a walk afterwards.  Not going to let time creep up on me morning.

Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

I'm a bit Cat Frustrated this morning. It took me almost 2 hours to get to work.  We didn't have much snow, but we had freezing rain/fog and the roads were so icy.  There were 2 accidents on my route that jacked traffic up pretty bad.  It throws my whole day off when this happens. I have a conference call that eats up a couple hours this morning, so I'm not happy with that either.

Today I am trying the dance class that took over my zumba slot.  I hope she has good music and by that I mean, not a lot of what is on pop radio.

Gotta go because I need to get my act together before this call.  Have a good one!

@JudyL if you do get out here, let me know--I'll try to meet you for dinner or a drink!

Honored Contributor

Hi, all.

I had a beautiful Zumba workout yesterday although I was a little late and missed the warmup.  Like I said yesterday, that class time is hard for me.

After my workout I got a pedicure there and it was the best pedicure I’ve ever had.  There is a spa at the fitness center that I take advantage of from time to time.  Since they are pricey (for me anyway), I usually go to my cheapo place but due to weather, I haven’t gone in about three months.  I might have to put them in the budget more often, though, cause my feet feel like a baby’s bottom!

Senior Cardio this morning and maybe some walking.  Have a great day everyone.