Respected Contributor

WELCOME TO THE MARCH EXERCISE THREAD

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MARCH EXERCISE THREAD

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ieE3E--thRY/UD-Z_LTrH9I/AAAAAAAAgDI/2ueu-0bpGp8/s1600/health+sayings+%285%29.jpghttps://i.pinimg.com/736x/9b/8c/54/9b8c545ac57f8af9452a39ac38df65e3--motivational-thoughts-motivational-fitness-quotes.jpg

Respected Contributor

@meallen616  hey there, you need to start posting with us...What is your workout routine, please share!!

Respected Contributor

OMG, Bopper--you're early! (eye roll)

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli  haha early for what??  LOL

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

OMG, Bopper--you're early! (eye roll)

Bought a glider which is sitting in my LR. Going to start today to use it regularly. Bad knees and bad shoulder so the glider works for me.  

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby I have the Gazelle, is that what you have?  I love mine, get on it all day long.

Respected Contributor

@bopper wrote:

@Valstybaby I have the Gazelle, is that what you have?  I love mine, get on it all day long.

I have the maxi Glide from QVC and really like it but just forget to get on it.  Am trying harder to use it as I really like it and it’s easy on my old knees.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone.  Happy March 1st!  New beginning.....again.  Let’s do this!

I didn’t workout yesterday and I can’t say why.  Felt fine, just didn’t do it.  Today is a new day, new month, new start.

Senior Cardio and walking is on my agenda.  Have a great day everybody!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday, everyone!!!

Last night I didn’t make it to the gym, but I’m going tonight. Friday’s are a great time to go , because the gym is empty.  I get off early enough that I can work out and be home by 6. 

Good of news my hubby didn’t get laid off. It’s sad though because three of his close coworkers were laid off.  I worry about them and their families.

Hope y’all have a great day and weekend!

RubyNoel