Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

Did Week 4 Day 2 of strength training with Aaptiv which was all arms today. 

Also did Yoga boost and yoga chill.

Respected Contributor

Wellness Wednesday!   I walked outside first thing this morning as it was nice in the upper 50's and went to the golf course and then came home and did my Cellerciser to music, jogs, glute bouncing and ab bouncing.. Got my 10,000 steps in too.

I hear thunder now and it looks like rain.  I have a friend who up until now couldn't walk a half a block.  She is up to 3000 steps a day now.  I am so proud of her!

Be someones Smile today!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!

Where is everyone?  Today was an active rest day.   I did 30 minutes of rebounding lightely to music, got groceries, went to my dads house and planted some flowers.

60's here and it's very comfortable

Made potato salad and baked beans for a picnic tomorrow with my dad.

Move it or Lose It!

Honored Contributor

Ab core workout this morning and will be mowing the yard later today for cardio. 

Have a good weekend.

Respected Contributor

Hi, today was an hour on the bike and whewie, and 20 minutes on the TG.  Raining and only 52 here.

Have a great weekend

Trusted Contributor

@bopper  and everyone... it's 99 here today.. Why not make it 100 and be done with it!!

Its also windy and sunny. My flowers are getting a 2nd watering as soon as I finish this. Hopeful they will survive. We have a 4 day heat event  and then looks like next weekend more of the same. Too soon...  Yeah, I am whining.

I didn't get to exercise today.. visited my grandson- we got to spend about  45 min outside and that was all I could tolerate. I did go to the farmer's market. Produce is coming in.. peas, beets, broccoli , and greens today. I would say it wasn't anymore expensive than what is in the stores, but much fresher and nice to help out the local farmer's too.

Not much else.. I am inside till wine time! @bopper  I'll take cooler days and rain.

Or maybe we can compromise..

Honored Contributor

Completed my four week strength training by Aaptiv. Down 3-4 pounds and I look better. Got to look for a new program today.

Hit my 150 activity points for the week after mowing the lawn yesterday too. It's about to get wicked hot here. I almost died yesterday. Can't wait to mow a week from now. I just tell myself it's my cardio for the week. I usually hit 150 heart rate consistently during the hour. 

Enjoy your Sunday. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday!

Yeah I know it's hot a lot of areas.  My son called me and told me CO was triple digits.  Yesterday it was 47 here!

I hit my 150 activity points for the whole week today!   I usually get then by the time Monday is over so that's good.   I did a slower day today, mowing the grass and rebounding was it today 

See everyone tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Core Power wake up yoga today. Off to another work week.

Bought a can opener for free shipping day that I had been lusting after plus they made it in purple. Replenished my vitamins with HSN on free shipping and 20% off. Double score.

Have a good Monday all. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday!   Rainy here again.   I did Rebounding to fun music, Spin with Kaleigh and it was really hard.  I sat the whole ride and she stood and I'm not at all ready for that pace, even the experienced riders thought it was hard, then 25 minutes on the TG all upper body, followed with a dog walk in the drizzle.

Supposed to be warm and muggy for a few days now.  Sunday 47 and tomorrow 80 it's a total rollercoaster here.

Who is keeping up with their exercise routine like in consistency?