Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Thursday

Just did some light rebounding today and pilates.  My active rest day.  Then get this, threw my lower back out on the left side/hip area after I was done.  Like it's impinged...so weird.  I have a hair appt. at 1 so I am going to it haha.

Drizzly here and thunderstorms this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone

Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

Hi everyone--I meant to get here earlier but I have literally been in meetings since 730.  It started out extremely warm and sunny today, but we are overcast and it rained 3 drops at my house.  Honestly, I don't mind a cool day (especially since i am 'working'). I hope it didn't rain on the big parade though--if I were down there in that mass of humanity, I would want it to be overcast.  If it were hot and sunny, no telling how many people would pass out from the heat..

I did have my workout this morniing, good thing it was virtual.  My trainer has covid--despite being vaxxed and one booster.  He said it felt like a bad cold with the exception of a ridiculously sore throat.  He said it even hurt to swallow spit.  That's bad.

I have tomorrow off and I'm thrilled.  I've been nonstop this week due to the big deadline for the survey I have to do every year for my company.  The powers that be made me hire a consultant at the last minute and although his insights have been really good--this dude is overwhelmed trying to get all his clients through the process and everything is really last minute and I do not operate well under that.

If I don't get back before next week--everyone have a safe 4th of July weekend!!