Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

Power class for the evening is done. I am exhausted. Love the weekend. I've missed you so much. Have a great one!
Respected Contributor

I had to sign into my classroom (we're not allowed to take 2 consecutive days off and I'd rather post on Saturday than Sunday).

Well, my LaBlast class was canceled, but I wouldn't have known that if I didn't check the schedule and saw that it wasn't on the schedule.  I would have been highly p*** if I had driven over there and no one showed up.  I had gone to the grocery store yesterday, so I didn't have anything to do today!  I had plans to sit out on my deck, but SURPISE! The roofers were outside before 7 am.  On a Saturday.  So I had to get my car out of the garage because I was going to the dog park and this afternoon, to the movie. In a way, I'm glad because now I don't have to take a day off work (work from home), but it is still annoying because the dogs are locked in the house since they are in the back yard picking up trash from the tear off.

I hope you all have a great weekend  See you on Monday!

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!  Saturday afternoon.  Lazied in bed this morning but got a workout in this afternoon.  50 minutes Pound workout done.  YES!

The rest of my weekend is pretty quiet - grocery store, laundry and thats it.  Did some housework this morning.  Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

Honored Contributor

Did a step class and yoga to slow my roll to close out June. Waiting on the July calendar now. Short work week. Yay!!