Respected Contributor

WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

Image may contain: text that says 'those workouts when you have to pep talk yourself to KEEP GOING those are the workouts that make all the difference UN Dr'

Image may contain: flower, plant, sky, tree, nature and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/03/d9/49/03d949c5dc0ca627d12506c89c08af8f--motivational-quotes-for-women-think-happy-thoughts.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone!  Is this year going fast or what!  Maybe it’s just me, lol.

Yesterday was a beautiful day!  This one has a promise of rain again.  Better than snow, though, right.

No workout for me yesterday....just wasn’t in me for some reason.  Today, if the expected isn’t bad, I’ll go to my Zumba class as well as do some walking.  I’m behind in my activities this week.  I think this humidity that keeps hanging around has an effect on my energy level.

Happy June 1st!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Starting a new month with new routines and commitments.

Step one: got my yoga for the day done.
Respected Contributor

Happy June 1st everyone!   Today I did Reformer and walked 3 miles, it's cool here but still okay.  Had a grad party this afternoon and it was a Carb loaded table, hubby and I both said, " lots of carbs here", so we stuck with fruit and veggis.

@meallen616 hey there where do you hide yourself during the month, please come and post!

@Laura14  right on Sista!

@Mmsfoxxie We haven't had any storms lately, it's been very cold and we are 7 inches above for rainful. 

Nomless how are you doing?

DrKelli, how is Kevin doing?

We need to weed whack and the whacker is " well whacked"  LOL...bit the dust.

Watching baseball now. Can't believe it's this late though.

Enjoy your Saturday evening!

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!  Its a beautiful day here today, sunny and not too warm.  Today I went to the local Cherry festival/street fair with my neighbor and we walked and walked and walked.  That was my exercise for the day!  LOL  Bought some wonderful fresh cherries, listened to some live music that was really good, and had to have a corndog with some lemonade.  Found a vendor that I bought something from a couple years ago when I was at the street fair and bought something from her again today to hang on my wall.  It was such a nice day.

@Laura14 good to hear from you again!  don't be a stranger.

Take care!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL sounds wonderful. Still hoping to get out and do some walking myself.

Did Day 2 of my yoga with arms, abs, and attitude focus. So relaxed but ow people.

Enjoy your Sunday!
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:
@JudyLsounds wonderful. Still hoping to get out and do some walking myself.

Did Day 2 of my yoga with arms, abs, and attitude focus. So relaxed but ow people.

Enjoy your Sunday!

@Laura14 :  I missed you on the boards.  Hope all is well with you today.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Hoovermom. I miss you guys too. ♥️

Have a great Sunday!
Honored Contributor

Wife gone doing her in home pet sitting last week. Home for a few hours and left again for a 15 day gig. This one is a 1 dog, a big dog Russian something or other. Weighs 80 pounds. So my 6 felines a Lily, our 1 canine are stuck with me.

Sunday is one of my ice skating days, later than the other 2  I do during the week. Though skating is my true love, these 2 hour sessions are also  my workouts. Lots of aerobic heart rate and many different types if intervals along with different slow skate heart rate recovery times.

I make sure I hit my max heart rate(lowered it a bit since heart attack #2), but still high enough in comparison  to my Stress Treadmill Test Max. Always bring a clothes change for after, while the rink is pretty cool, work hard and it is the same as most any weather result.

Usually do abs for 15-20 minutes when I get home, depending on how my twice operated on back feels. Skating(hockey style) is always in a partial front leaning position, backs are all hockey skaters Achilles Heel.

Thought I would throw something here to let my friend @bopper  know I am still here kicking and will be 80 in less than a week. Also that I  feel as fit as when I was prior to my 14 year battles with my multiple serious health and physical issues. Absolutely  GREAT!

hckynut

hckynut(john)