Respected Contributor

WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'WORK OUT. EAT WELL. BE PATIENT. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!'

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, everyone.  Praying for a happy June for us all.

I'm going to ride my stationary bike in a few minutes and try to do something everyday til my Vegas trip Monday.  Got a new grandson to go see.  As well as my two toddler granddaughters.

Let's enjoy this beautiful (cloudy with expected rain here) day.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

After a holiday break for formal exercise, I got back into it yesterday with Week 3 day 3 of my strength training with Aaptiv. The girl kicked my butt.  It was a hardcore 26 minute ab workout and she needs to apologize to me for what she put me through. 

Probably do day 4 tonight and get in some yoga.  I've been slacking on my namaste and I need some.

Have a wonderful June everyone.

@Mmsfoxxie Have a safe trip out west to see your family.   

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!

@Mmsfoxxie i hope you have a good trip!  I was listening to the radio this morning and the DJs were talking about how expensive air travel is right now.  I can verify that after what it cost me to fly to Florida for the dance comp.  Ridiculous.

I had a bunch of meetings this morning, but they got postponed until next week.  I could have gone to my LaBlast class with my favorite instructor, but by the time I figured out the meetings would have to be moved--it was too late.

I do have a dance lesson later.  The one yesterday got canceled, but I was okay with that because I had to go into the office and I hate how long the day is when I have a dance lesson on days that I have to go into work.  I'm working remotely the rest of the week.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Respected Contributor

Happy 1st Day of June!

Yesterday 90 and today 50!   I walked early and my ears were actually cold!  3 1/2 miles this morning and another mile this afternooon.  Weights and abs were also on the plan.

I sure hope we all have a good June!

@Mmsfoxxie  it will be so nice to see the new baby and the toddlers.  Just stay safe!  Hoping your hubby is doing ok

@Laura14  good to see you.   I did some yoga today but not nearly enough stretching as I should.  Are you still with Adriene?

@DrKelli  I can see how you'd prefer working from home!  It does make for a long day.  

We threw grass seed on our front lawn after we thatched and now we can't mow until the new seed is 3" tall and it's driving me nuts because there are areas with old grass and that part is long and looks unsightly and hubby said we can't mow or we will blow all the seeds away.  I hate when the lawn looks unkept.   

I have 4 days of workouts in already so I could take a couple days off.   

Lets keep our plans going!

Honored Contributor

Yoga for Energy and a Yoga Boost.

@bopper I still have Adriene's monthly calendars. I pick and choose where I go though.

Probably jump on the next strength training video tonight. I'm still sore from a lot of other activities this week so I'm not pushing myself. 

Have a great Thursday everyone. 

Honored Contributor

Good morning, group.  Another cloudy morning....rained last night.

Gonna do some walk exercising while I watch my court shows.  Then I'm going to Great Clips for a trim.  It's in  Meijer store so I'll grocery shop before or after I get the trim.

@bopper, no my hubby isn't great but he was in an ok place when I bought my ticket to Vegas about five weeks ago.  Last week, the doctor put electrodes on him to wear for thirty days for an electrode physiology study due to his erratic heart beat.  Which might be why he was falling sometimes.  Making a decision to stay home or go help my son and his wife was a difficult decision.  But they had issues with her pregnancy towards the end and we knew that her last pregnancy had major issues.  My son took a furlough from his job because their two and five year old girls are extremely active.  

@DrKelli, you are so right about the airfare prices.  I paid $600 for my economy fare five weeks ago!  Probably more now.  

Life goes on.  Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Friday Eve!

I was going to take a rest day but decided to get on the reformer and do some rebounding and then jumped on the Cellerciser.   Doggie walk followed.

@Mmsfoxxie  It seems when we get our airline tickets so far in advance to secure a price we don't know how we'll feel when we have to go, like your hubby.  I hope he can go.  We checked into flying to Detroit ( about a 45 minute flight instead of an 8 hour drive) to see our son do the Tigers game and it was 800$ per ticket!!!   For a 45 minute flight!  

@Laura14  I still have Adrienne's calendars saved.   

I hear thunder in the distance

Stay well everyone and the challenges we all face just know you are never alone!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!

Today is my rest day, I have 5 days in so I'm good.  

Got my groceries and put them away.  It's cold out.  Yes I said cold.  52 with a cold wind.  Supposed to be only upper 50's for the next 10 days.  Beaches are even closed because nobody will be going. Only here haha

Does anyone have recommendations on Chromebooks brands and prices?  My old one is becoming outdated now and no long will have any virus protection so security could become an issue.  I checked Amazon and my current Acer is on there but I have no idea on RAM or GB .   Totally dumb with this stuff.  I don't work on it but I do FB, emails, shop etc.

Thank you

Have a great weekend

Trusted Contributor

Apparently I don't know it's June yet! HA! I posted on the May thread. @Laura14 - thanks for replying there.. I have in the past ordered Zuda- and liked what I have gotten,but recently I dont' like the  direction they have taken . I am trying more to not order clothes from the Q ( after just ordering the shirt TSV yesterday)- I send back more than I keep - it's not good for  the Q or me paying shipping back. I do  get ideas on clothing and then try and fnd elsewhere. My question on the other thread was do you order from Q- not just clothes  but  in general.