Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning!  Its going to be sooo hot here today so pushed myself to get up early and do the yoga for today.  It was only a 17 minute workout so did it twice to get my 30 minutes in.

Now off to shower and get ready for work.  Hope everyone has a good day.  Take care!

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, I did YogaBurn the full 45 minute flow, she's so fast, I miss some of it Haha and then did the 15 minutes of the last month of the Trim Core Challenge, finished with a 30 minute walk outside.

We were sticky hot yesterday and today need a jacket, I think the fog moved in and that's why it's cool here today.

Hoping everyone enjoys the day, find something to smile about!

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone. Just a quick drive by to say hi.  Went to ensemble practice last night and have my dance lesson today.  I feel like I have done nothing although I do get a good workout with the dance classes.  Will be back to La Blast the next 3 days though, plus an extra dance rehearsal on Saturday now.  I got the lower heeled Latin ballroom shoes last night and they fit perfectly.  I actually wore them during practice to get them broken in.  Even one of the instructors said she was surprised that they didn't give me blisters.  Well, when you get a shoe that fits, you don't generally get them.

I have been super busy at work, so I guess it's good that I am okay taking it easy this week.

Have a good rest of the day!

Honored Contributor

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No run today....it's hot and I've had a queezy stomach for a couple days.....not a good combo.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!  It starting to cool down a bit, thank goodness.  Will still be warm today but not as bad as the last couple of days.  Think I feel a touch of that sea breeze coming back.

This morning was a short video of Adriene's - upper body.  Felt kind of tired and worn out so only did it once.  The videos for June starting tomorrow are much longer so thought maybe a quieter day would be good.  Feeling a bit sore too.

The Yoga Burn Core DVDs finally shipped yesterday.  Looking forward to trying them out.  Hopefully I can do them!  LOL

Not much other news going on here.  Still working from home and staying in as much as possible.  Hope everyone has a good day!

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all.  It's going to be hot here again today. I have the windows open to take advantage of the cooler morning air.  

Had a great lesson last night--finished the choreo for the jive and am starting on the waltz.  The instructor has put some pretty hard moves in, but now that I'm getting more comfortable with the dance, I'm starting to put personality in my moves.  Still have 9 weeks to get it just perfect!

Today is LaBlast and my aeroski should be delivered today. I've kind of taken it easy this week because I was so exhausted by the end of last week.  I love warm weather, but it really zaps my energy.

Hope you all have a good day!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!

Totally different weather today....65, cloudy and drizzly...perfect!

Trail run 5.9mi/1:06min.  More rabbits than people which was refreshing.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Hey, did about 80 minutes of YB today.   Then walked the trail, needed more shade today and I walk on the shoulder of a county highway so not real pleasant, I did have to walk really fast to beat the mosquitos in the woods.

@DrKelli  Did it come!!!  Waiting to hear on assembly and how you like it.

@JudyL Let me know when you get your Core workout, I think if you take your time you will like it.

@MickD  it's 80 here today, I had another garter snake in the yard, geeze I hate them!

My Hoka Shoes finally came and fit, Yippie.  They are mens, because I need a wide width and women's shoes often don't have wides.

I am making strawberry rhubarb crisp and my kitchen smells wonderful, its a cozy smell.  Taco turkey salad for dinner.

@Mmsfoxxie  Is your dad doing okay?   We got my dad an Echo and he loves it, he listens to nice music all day.   It was a good purchase for him and he's one hard person to please!

Laura you doing okay!

Tonysmoke, you hanging here at all?

Watching the funeral for George Floyd, it's quite touching and beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@bopper I haven't gotten it yet--it's out for delivery, which means I won't get it until after 5.  Probably won't attempt to put it together until tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli, I'd never heard of an Aeroski so I went over to YouTube.  Looks like fun for you younger people.

@bopper, is Echo and Alexa the same thing.  My husband has the Alexa in the family room, otherwise known as his man cave.  Yeah, my father might like it.  Never know with him....he's so paranoid.  He might think there was another plot going on.

Funny story, once my hubby was out of town and I came downstairs fixing my breakfast.  Suddenly, I hear this music and I'm saying to myself....where is it coming from?  I felt spooked.  I walked to where the sound was coming from and I saw the little thing.  I said, Stop, Alexis.  Alexis, Stop.  It kept going.  I had to call my husband.  Turns out, I was calling it Alexis instead of Alexa (or whatever), lol.  I even clapped my hands a few times.

Weekend is practically here already....wow.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)