Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

Hi everyone!  Well it was 93 degrees in my house last night when I got home.  I debated doing anything re working out but went ahead and did a light core PiYo workout.  It was mostly all floor work and I didn't push myself to much cuz of the heat.  Wanted to keep the momentum of working out going.

Thanks @Laura14  for the recommendation for the core workout.  I am looking for one thats about 30 minutes so will check out Ingrid.

Today is supposed to be the last day of this heat wave.  I hope so, my poor kitty is having a hard time and I can't sleep very well!  When I don't sleep well for a few nights, whoa boy howdy do I get testy and grumpy!  LOL

Hope everyone has a good day!

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, it's back to winter here, no joke.   45 degrees and cold rain.  I had to wear my winter jacket out today.  

Woke up to dog puke all over, he had to have gotten into something , and not on my watch mind you!!  I went grocery shopping by 8 am since I have been awake since 4:30 am....

I did rebounding on my reformer and some stretching exercises, was actually my rest day but what the heck, I can't sit around doing nothing.

Judy that's dang hot!  No thanks to that either.  We were just talking what a short summer we will have, I mean April and May were ****** and June has been ****** other than 2 days that were almost 90.

Praying for you nomless!   Waving to all of you!

Honored Contributor

Yard work done. It was cold here too this morning after two weeks of desert weather.

I am feeling yesterday's workouts. Might do something tonight to stretch out. Or maybe not.

Have a great night!
Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone.  Upper fifties this morning....brrr!

Zumba this morning.  I hope everyone has a great day.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Good morning!  A quick note to say hi and hope everyone has a good day.

@nomless  thinking of you

Still warm here but not nearly as bad.  It was about 80 in the house this morning.  Little cooler than yesterday's 85.  LOL

Did a Leslie Sansone workout this morning.  Now to get ready for work.

Take care!

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

I'm sorry that some of you are experiencing terrible weather!  It's one extreme to another!  @JudyL , I lived 5 years in my townhouse with no A/C.  It would get over 100 degrees in the summer in my house and was almost unliveable.  I put central air in almost 10 years ago because it was so bad. 

We're still having beautiful weather.  I'm at the point of the year where I am not even wearing a jacket in to work in the morning.  And I'm in skorts most days (unless I have to go out to a plant. Then I need to be covered).

My yoga class was so good yesterday.  I did all the poses, including a terrible version of Pigeon (It's hard for me to get into and it's harder for me to maintain it).  But she didn't correct me, so she must have thought it was okay.

It's Personal Training day today, day off tomorrow and LaBlast on Saturday morning.

I hope you all have a great day!

Honored Contributor

Happy almost hump day everyone!

A cool and humid morning with clouds.....love it!  Molly and I ran 2.53mi/32min.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Hey ya'all, This morning was Pilates for an hour and rebounding for 40 minutes, dog walk is also complete.  

The rain stopped and the sun is out and it's 60, and I know for some that is cold but thats perfect for me.   

Laura last night at our dinner table I looked out and a fox ran across the backyard, at first I was like "what"??  Then I saw the big bushy tail....I've seen it before running across the yard too.  

I don't know why time gets away from me every afternoon, I feel I must waste it, almost 2:30 already,,,and I have been going since I got up but still feel guilty for sitting down.

Not much else going on here, a funeral for my Uncle tomorrow morning which will tire me out mentally, he was such a wonderful man.

Blessings!

Honored Contributor

@bopper   I am so sorry about your Uncle.   Heart 

Today seems to be bad news Thursday.  A lot of negativity around for some reason. I got my bad news early this morning and immediately said NEXT!  And so I am off to my next thing.  Smiley Happy

I will probably do yoga tonight.  I am really tired from a lot of different things and need my weekend badly.  There was a 40 minute self love yoga for Monday which I didn't get a chance to do which I think I will catch up on tonight. 

I wonder if anyone misses me at the gym.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everybody.  My condolences @bopper to you and your family on the death of your uncle.  

Well, yesterday, my plans changed and I didn’t do Zumba afterall.  That Thursday class is just too early for me and I just can’t get my breakfast/snack in early enough to not have it settle in my stomach the way I like to before jumping around to high energy Zumba.  I did what Hungry Girl now calls House Walking non-stop for an hour.  I also did my fourteen house stairs 15 consecutive times.  This workout was actually harder than that Zumba class.

No workout today because I have a funeral to attend for one of my Red Hatter acquaintances.  Didn’t know her well but feel I should go.

Well a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)