Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JUNE EXERCISE THREAD

@MickD Gorgeous!!!! 😍

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is reality 2 days after getting the sectional..... towels....dog bed....legos!

@Laura14 Thanks!

P_20190611_105413.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD   Ooh more!  I am in LOVE with your fireplace.  Love your colors.  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@MickD   Ooh more!  I am in LOVE with your fireplace.  Love your colors.  

Hey @Laura14 :  Did you finish all of your decorating?  It was looking great!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MickD  love the pic of your new furniture!  Looks great!  Also think the pic with the dog and Legos in it looks perfect - that is life after all.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL Thanks!  The fur and toys do add to the ambiance.....oh, I do need to clean the fireplace.....the glass screens are a bugger to move without going off track....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom I did! I almost took out a cashier at AtHome for the perfect rug but it looks good if I do say so myself. ♥️
Honored Contributor

Okay I didn't feel like yoga for teens so I pulled up a Group Core class which I haven't taken in years. It's an ab class and this video really made up for this morning. Highly recommend!!

If you want a quick kick butt ab workout that is about three working songs plus a cool down, search Group Core on YouTube and look for Ingrid. She popped right up and she is excellent. Shows modifications if you need them and absolutely encouraging.

The video is about 30 minutes. She gives a lot of instruction so actual workout time is about 20 minutes and it kicks your butt. My abs are still on fire.

She uses a step. Mine isn't big enough so I did those parts on the floor no problem. You also need a towel and a large weight if you have one. If not, perfectly good to do it without.

Done working out as tomorrow is another day. Have a good night all!
Respected Contributor

I just realized that I didn't post yesterday!

Good morning!

I did my small group yesterday.  My workout partner will be having brain surgery on Monday and the other group member is in Portugal for 2 months, so they will be gone for another 6 weeks.  It'll just be me.  I'm the original member of the group, going on 5 years now.

Today is yoga, which I am very much looking forward to.  It's a class I need for my mental wellbeing.

I am so glad I went to that LaBlast class on Saturday.  I felt a new energy after I got home and actually was looking forward to going back to my gym on Monday.

Hope you all have a great day!

Honored Contributor

I was wondering where you were @DrKelli .  Still waiting for your youtube channel.  I am all wired and set up so anytime!  Smiley Very Happy  Prayers for your friend and her family.  I hope she does well and is back better than ever.