Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JULY EXERCISE THREAD

Good Morning!

@hckynut so nice to see you.  And you are still crushing that skating and all the other activities you do!  You are so inspiring! and are setting such a great example for everyone!

Yesterday I walked, and was planning on doing some Total Gym but my son got off work early and so we headed to camp.  I told him I'd watch my granddaughter while he mowed the grass and that time is indeed priceless, so it was a great afternoon!

Today I will be doing my Reformer and some arm work on the TG, dog walk also.  It's very humid this morning, cooler but 80% humidity is not my cup of tea!

@hckynut have you ever replaced the rollers on your TG?  If so where did you order them from?   Mine are just starting to get a little bumpy it seems.

Not much else here today, so have a wonderful day!

Respected Contributor

Hi all,

Well, I'm on prednisone for the next 3 months--pill every other day.  And I have to start taking vitamin D and calcium because it can contribute to osteoporosis.  But it seems to be working with my hair loss and the doc said that I do have substantial regrowth.  He wanted to see it without dye but I told him I got my hair touched up once a month so that wasn't going to happen unless it was right before i got it colored--haha!

No workout today--just practicing my LaBlast class once I get home.  No workout tomorrow either because I'll be spending most of the day in the car (4 hours total) and going out to a plant.

Hope you all have a good day!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli ....substantial hair regrowth, yea!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

@DrKelli  that is fabulous news about hair regrowth!  Wahoo!!

@hckynut  you are an inspiration for sure.  Good for you!

Did Leslie Sansone 30 minute workout this morning.  Last week when the subway train jerked to that hard and fast stop and threw me, I must have pulled something in my shoulder, back, arm.  Anyway, it feels like a pinched nerve or something.  It's better but still uncomfortable so this morning I did the Leslie Sansone workout with my right arm!  LOL  I was surprised even with one arm, I got a decent workout.  By the end I was sweating.  To make up for not using my arms, I did do a bit more leg work but still, got a decent workout in today.

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!