Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JULY EXERCISE THREAD

@DrKelli, hahahahaha!  Oh, if only there was a miracle food to do that....make you lose a pound a day!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Thankful Thursday!   I'm taking a Self Care Day today, just need a me day not worrying about my step count or anything else.  

It was dreary here earlier but sun is trying to peak out now.  High only in the mid 60's... while the rest of you are so hot..

I feel like purging some ****** here too so may be doing some decluttering.   

Have a great day everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

@bopper 

Wanted to thank you again for your help. With the time involved in using this forum, just to reply and read? Sure makes me wonder.

Gotta remember that REST is a big part of any and every successful exercise program. 

Best wishes to you and all the ladies in your monthly threads.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!  I had a double workout yesterday.  Trainer and the dance class.  The instructor did something that is a real pet peeve of mine--I walked into the class and he basically ignored me until I said something to him and then he responded in a snarky manner.  One of the things they tell you in all instructor training is that if you have a new person, you should greet them and introduce yourself.  His 'class' was basically putting on the latin music from ballroom (about 90 seconds of each song) and doing the dance that goes along with it.

Today I have a dance lesson, we're trying to get ready for competition and another performance, plus trying to remember our showcase performances for September.

Not much to add--hope you all have a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@bopper 

Wanted to thank you again for your help. With the time involved in using this forum, just to reply and read? Sure makes me wonder.

Gotta remember that REST is a big part of any and every successful exercise program. 

Best wishes to you and all the ladies in your monthly threads.

hckynut  🇺🇸

Thank you John!   This forum has been going many many years!!!  It may have gotten smaller but we are still here to encourage others who may be reading and not participating not to be afraid to join in because it's safe, we are all here to encourage and just visit over a cup of coffee if that's what you need today or any day!   I appreciate you and your posts too.

Bopper

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!   Whew the week flew by.

I had a rough day yesterday with panic and anxiety attack so taking today off.  It really stressed my body.

I know I cause my own troubles and I can't seem to get it under control.  All because I had high BP readings it made my anxiety go up bad.   I see the dr. on Monday so she will fix me up and help with it. 

Nice and cool here 64 and cloudy. 

I wanted to put up the August thread because I'll be gone tomorrow for a wedding and wasn't sure I'd remember on Sunday.  I think the forums are fixed now I got on easily.

Happy day to all!

Honored Contributor

Anchor in Hope yoga today and some body blade work. Made my 150 activity points already with mostly walking and pacing. I hear you on the anxiety @bopper . I hope you a great time at the wedding. 

Have a good weekend all. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday!

@Laura14  thank you!  I hope I can enjoy myself

I did Spin Junkie today and reformer rebounding just a freestyle on the reformer.  I started out spinning with Kaleigh and to hard and I didn't have the patience to adjust it for myself so Spin junkie had some good music so went with that.

I have my outfit picked out but it's hot out and now I think I'm going to be to hot.. I don't even know where this place is.  It's a 90 minute ride each way.  

Have a good day everyone!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning,

Believe it or not, I hit another 150 activity points in the past two days by mainly pacing. That's the second double week in a row. All movement counts I guess. 

On to August. Enjoy your weekend everyone. 

Respected Contributor

Well it's the last day of the month!   How the heck did this happen.  How did the whole summer go by!  Well I'm not writing it off but it went so fast.

I took a rest day today.  Had a bad night of anxiety and panic attack last night.   Tried to get the breathing to help but it didn't.  So I was wiped today. 

I know it's about stress though and am actually glad my dr. appt. for my yearly is tomorrow so I can talk to her about it and fix it.

Night everyone