Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JULY EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning.  Knees acting up this morning again so will wait until tomorrow to do another workout.  Hope everyone has a good day.

Respected Contributor

Good morning all!  Had another late night yesterday and got in trouble for leaving.  We ran the whole show and I had an early meeting, so I left while they were still messing around trying to figure out what to work on.  I'm not in any of the group dances, so I figured I could leave because I wasn't running my two performances again and the owner of the studio chased me down and was mad.  I told him I had an early meeting and wasn't going to be there until midnight or whenever they decided they were done.  I have 12 counts of choreography in the last performance (bows) and I think I can get that learned by Saturday.  We have 2 more rehearsals before then.

I'm scheduled to sub a class tomorrow, but there are no students registered, so I am hoping it gets cancelled.  I contacted the owner last night and she told me that that is usually a really big class, but I told her no one had signed up yet.  I don't want to drive over there for 2 students--it's not worth the gas money.

I'll get my exercise in tonight--lesson and then full out rehearsal.

We're expecting miserably hot temps through the weekend.  Hope you all have a good day!!

Respected Contributor

@bopper is having trouble getting onto the forum today, but she is okay.  Hopefully, she gets it worked out shortly!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@bopper is having trouble getting onto the forum today, but she is okay.  Hopefully, she gets it worked out shortly!!

I was having problems earlier and thought it was my computer.  Hope Bopper gets online soon.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

This morning I did 34 minutes - that's what my Fitbit said! - which equaled 1.27 miles of Leslie Sanson.  Heart rate was up so that's good.  Knees held up ok with a few modifications so hoping they do ok throughout the day.

Have a good day everyone.  

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!  Got bad news yesterday---4 people at my dance studio tested postive for Covid, so our showcase is being postponed.  I was exposed to them on Monday and Tuesday, so will be taking a covid test today.  I was supposed to sub at the other studio for their lunch time dance class, but no one signed up, so I told the owner she should cancel not only because no one registered, but because I had a covid exposure.

I did get my trainer work out in this morning--didn't do much leg work because my knees feel super swollen because of the heat.  This morning was nice though--we were finally in the 60s.

Not much else--I got a whole bunch of time back because rehearsals are canceled and no performances this weekend.

It looks like @bopper may still be having some problems getting into the forums.  If she messages me later, I'll let you know.

Have a good rest of your day.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well this has been a nightmare getting here.   I couldn't get in yesterday and today it was multiple pages of I don't even know what it was and scrolling to find this forum and then I can't read the posts so taking a chance here and posting before I'm lost again.   I asked @DrKelli  to tell you all yesterday and still today very hard to get here.  

Yesterday was a rest day only some walking.

Today I did 30 minutes on the Vibration Platform and 30 on the reformer and a dog walk and it is hot here also and very humid.

Not sure if this issue continues if I'll try to come here tomorrow.  I hope everyone is well as I said I can't see the current posts and every time I click something it kicks me into another weird QVC page with tons of scrolling catagories to find this forum.  

May the Force be with you all!  

Respected Contributor

@bopper when I saw this post I got excited--especially because of our recent communication, but I see that this was right before that.  I hope you get it straightened out.

Honored Contributor

Yga for the abdominal wall this morning.

Made my 150 points for the week already. Not sure if I have to do the lawn this weekend or not. If I do, I may do a double on my activity points. If not, I'm already good.

Have a great weekend all.

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!  I'm hoping @bopper can get here today without trouble.

It's supposed to be super hot again today but the heat is supposed to break on Sunday.  It's gotten stormy in the afternoon, but no rain at my house.

I have a dance lesson today, unless my partner tests positive for covid--he was around all the same people as me on Friday, Monday and Tuesday.

Am pretty busy at work so will keep this short!  Have a good weekend.