WELCOME TO THE JULY EXERCISE THREAD

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JULY EXERCISE THREAD

Happy New Month

July stars and stripes flag font word. 3d rendering - 103939576

Honored Contributor

Reunited with my core yoga this morning. Have a touch of a cold so looking forward to getting this day over with. Hope everyone has a great start to the new month. 

Respected Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Happy New Month

July stars and stripes flag font word. 3d rendering - 103939576

Hey there, please post your exercise with us.   We see you on the first day of a month but then you disappear.   Tell us about yourself and what you like to do for activity.

Respected Contributor

Happy July 1st!

Taking a rest day today after I twisted funny and kinked the side of my hip/waist.  My rest day was coming anyways so at least that worked out.

We're only in the 60's today after a horrible night of a tornado YES I said that, and terrible terrible thunderstorms.  We actually went into our basement for a while.  The sky was pink and yellow.

Everything calm now and we didn't lose any trees which surprised us, just some tipped over pots and lots of branches to clean up.

Hoping everyone has a safe 4th of July weekend!

Honored Contributor

Cut down the lawn yesterday and made my 150 minutes for the week with the weekend to go. Probably do some yoga today and maybe some HIIT as well.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone. 

Honored Contributor

Good morning, group.  Nice weather for us this weekend.

Not doing anything for the fourth.  I just hope the fire crackers don't last too long.  We've been hearing them off and on for a couple of weeks.

Pedicure today....going back to my spa at my fitness center.  Hadn't been able to get an appointment there for months due to their popularity.  Unfortunately, they've went up on their price.  Wondering if they went up to make sure a tip is included.  I always tipped but I'm having second thoughts.  But we wants to look like a cheapskate by not tipping.  Pre Covid, they were $45 or $47.  Last time I was there, the price was $56.  Now they are $59.  What's the price in your area.  Also pre covid, I would go to another place, cheap....was $32 or so.  I went there the most but, tbh, I didn't try their sanitation since it was a high volume place.   Sooo, I go less often due to the high prices now.  Definitely a splurge.

Happy holiday and be safe!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday!   Since I tweeked my back I am still resting it.  Just light stretching and walking.  Sitting is worse as it gets tight.

I made some macaroni salad and rhubarb crisp today.

It's beautiful in the lower 70's here with a cool wind.

I don't get pedicures.  I wish i could afford them as I'd love to have them.  I think though they are around 45$ here. Not positive though.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

Honored Contributor

Yoga for the Spine this morning.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday!  This morning was getting some stiffness out of my back still.  Light health bouncing on the cellerciser for 30 minutes and 50 minutes on the reformer, utilizing the Pilates box, legs in straps, arms, and stretches.

Have a great day!