Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JULY EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, all!  And Happy Friday.

I just got done with my weight training and am dripping with sweat.  I have a dance lesson this afternoon, so I will be sweating again.  Dripping.  It is so humid here.  My A/C kicked on at 7:30 this morning.  It usually doesn't come on until early afternoon.

Not much going on, but I wanted to stop in and tell everyone that I always think about this group and pray for our well being--both mental and physical!!

Have a good weekend!!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, only got to the treadmill today and then ran up to Walmart for grocery pickup.  Dinking around the house and yard but that's okay I've had a good week.  

Tomorrow 95 and steamy.   Remind me of this when I complain about snow and shoveling okay LOL

Sat outside watching a neighbor cutting down a tree, about the most excitment I've had today!  Haha

Stay safe everyone!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@bopper   I am so proud of you!!  You have been holding out.  I had no idea you had lost that much.  You go girl!  Smiley Very Happy

believe.jpg

Thank you!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Good morning.  A beautiful day ahead.

@bopper.......girl I'm so jealous right now!  Thirty pounds!  I wish it were me, lol.  Congratulations!

@Laura14 , thanks for the research but I had found it.  I send the Amazon page to my niece.  She doesn't have the wall space for it.  I told her it's not that wide, though, according to info.  I like the way yours is set up, more so than the depiction on Amazon.  You have a nack for decorating.

I guess I'll do some walking today since there's no class scheduled for my capabilities.

Peace, out.

Thank you!   I love to decorate also!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bopper  If the neighbor is looking like the Diet Coke guy back in the day with his shirt off, we need pics!   Smiley Wink

If not, we good.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

TGIF!!!!!

@bopper Way to go woman!  You must be so proud of YOU!  I am proud of you.....WoOhoO!!!!  I need your abs!

I really did it today.  Took a dive and tripped on a rock.  Happened so fast that I didn't have time to brace with my arms.  Skinned the left knee, and landed on my left side.  I have bruising on my face where the arm of my sunglasses are...not bad as of right now.  I did finish the run...a little short of what I normally do.....F it.  I didn't break anything. I'm drinking a bottle of red tonight,

A bloody well done trail run of  6.54mi/1hr 13min.A412267D-960B-4CAE-A77C-3AEC5DE48AB1.jpeg

E11DF79E-B438-422B-8CC0-037D9717BAA7.jpeg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD  Smiley Surprised  Been there, done that twice on my driveway.  Still have the scars. 

I am so sorry!  Glad you weren't even worse.  Definite bottoms up!  Heart  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 I'm lucky that I'm short and stocky!  What a trip.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD OH MY!!!!  I can't imagine how much that hurts!  Bless your heart!  Please take care of yourself!  Here comes the neosporin and peroxide!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Aaaw what a cute furry nurse!