Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JULY EXERCISE THREAD

Hi Everyone!  Thought I would check in.  Wrist feels a bit better this morning.  Haven't been able to do any exercise the last couple of days.  Maybe today I'll be able to get a walk in.

Sounds like everyone is doing well.  I also wish Laura would check in.  Nomless, hope you're doing ok - thinking of you!

Take care!

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, it was cooler this morning 60's and felt great.  Got in a 4 mile walk and now its in the mid 70's.  Better than what we have had for sure.

FlowerBear thank you for that link and welcome!  Arms are always a problem it seems, especially when you are at a certain age.

Foxxie sounds a bit disappointing the class you were expecting.  I did have to laugh at your comment though 'we're barely moving'  Hahaha....Glad you were able to do your own thing and walk.

DrKelli glad mom is better, and your sure a busy lady!  

Nomless continued prayers to you my friend who's been here with me forever and a day!!

Laura- are you okay, please check in!

Lucy missing you too, just say hi and let us know how things are going.

Judy take it easy, I hope you can get in a slow walk today and the healing process can begin.

My son saw Wicked the other night in NY where he was working a game and said I would have loved it.  I didn't even know what  it was about until he told me.  His wife was lucky enough to join him for a few days so they saw it together.  How fun.

Not much else here, making a  penne pasta bake for dinner with sundried tomatos.  It doesn't call for any meat but I may add turkey sausage or chicken.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, all.  Another lovely day yesterday although it was the upper eighties.  Low humidity made it comfortable.

Today I'm Runaround Sue, lol.  (Remember that song, lol). Got a few errands to fun.  I might do some front of the tv exercising today but no fitness center.  I have less than 30 miles worth of gas in my car which would make me too nervous to go anywhere but the gas station this morning.  I had to wait until I could go to the gas station with the cheaper gas but I like to go there when I have other things to do in that area.

I hope everybody is healthy and well this morning.  Enjoy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Ugh--the heat wave remains with no end in sight.  I didn't do small group yesterday, but will definitely get to yoga today.  I think I'm already in vacation mode LOL!

Hope you all have a great day today!

Respected Contributor

Hello, been a busy day, grocery shopping this morning, and then I came home and made my dinner because we had softball this afternoon, and now my GD has a game. I opted to stay home though, too much sitting in lawn chairs this afternoon aggrivates my back.  

It's 75 here, feels good and looks like rain and boy could we use it, tinder dry here.  Just watered the flowers and garden.

Run around Sue, yes Foxxie I sure do remember it!  My husband is great for saying we have lots of gas as the needle is on the E........makes me a wreck and he hates me leaning over looking at the gage but dang, get gas!!   

DrKelli yes you are in a hot spell, my DIL told me 96 yesterday and 99 now.   Yikes that's brutal.  I hope everyone with pets is taking precautions.

Judy how's the wrist today?

Nomless keeping you in thought and prayer

Mick D  did you run today?

Laura are you reading, please check in, kind of concerned!

Lucy waving to you somewhere in cyber world!

Not much else here, have a nice evening!

Honored Contributor

Hump Day is almost to an end!

Did 4mi/48min on the treadmill.....hotter than blue blazes out here!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  Another beautiful day yesterday.

Early morning Zumba Tone today (hope I make it, lol).  Then, because there is nothing else in my Thursday schedule that is convenient timewise, I take that easy, almost a zombie class.  But after Zumba (with weights), I'm really worked out so I don't mind that class so much.....a nice 45 minute cool down, lol.

Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, woke up to heavy rain and thunderstorms, laid in bed just listening and liking it.  Hard to get out of bed actually I was so comfortable but had to get in the real world haha.

Did 30 minutes on my indoor bike and bi's and tri's on TG....Stopped raining for now and humid!

It's one scorcher this July isn't it!

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone.  Back at work today with wrist brace on which makes typing interesting.  Didn't work out today.  Will start again tomorrow.  Hope everyone is doing ok.

Respected Contributor

Judy, sorry about your wrist. Feel better soon.

I had 3 more med tests this week, will have 3 more next week. Bummer. Medical system runs so slowly. 

But I'm still here and wishing all of you happy days.