Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JULY EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, ladies.  Yesterday's weather turned out to be better than predicted, almost pleasant.

Prayer was just sent for you @nomless.  God knows your needs, we don't have to know.

This morning I have Body &a Sculpt (makes you sweat bullets), Flexibility (nice and calm after sweating bullets, lol) and Zumba (high energy).  If I had a choice, I might do flexibility last but I have to follow the schedule.

Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone!  Day 3 done!  Did another one of Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs and worked up more of a sweat than I thought I would.  

Gotta run but wanted to check in real quick.  Hope everyone is doing ok.

Respected Contributor

Sending love and prayers my friend!!! 

Honored Contributor

Happy Fourth Everyone!  Hope everyone has a good day!  Day 4 of 30/30 challenge is done!  Actually went a bit farther today so thats good.  Since I am off work went for a walk along the bay.  Beautifu day by the Bay - sunny, blue skies with some clouds, cool-ish with slight breeze.  Lots of people at the park, birds and ground squirrels everywhere.  Loved it.  

Now home with no plans for the day so may do some scrapbooking, have my favorite John Tesh music going so who knows what the day will bring!

@nomless thinking of you and sending prayers.

Waving to all!

Respected Contributor

Happy 4th everyone, we went to the parade and am now in the house cooling down...90 at the parade but we were by a small tree, had some protection.  We'll head down to the harbor in a while and listen to some music and see what food venders are there.

Judy your day sounds really nice and I love John Tesh.

Nomless your support group is here, never doubt that.   We have your back and God will protect you!

Dr. Kelli how is mom doing?

foxxie- are you doing anything special today?

MickD- I couldn't believe all the dogs at this parade on hot pavement, panting, makes me so mad!

Waving to eveyone, AC feels so good!!

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I hope everyone had an enjoyable Independence Day.  We had a nice quiet one.

I went to my fitness center that morning for a two mile walk and a Senior Cardio class.

Today, I have Red Hatter meeting to attend so probably no workout.  I hope that the expected thunderstorms that are expected hold off until I get home.

Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Hi @JudyL. I totally get the forcing yourself to do something. Once you make it a habit (about 3weeks, I think), it gets easier. I walk every day and couldn't imagine NOT doing it.  Keep it up-I'm rooting for you!

Have a great day,

Lisa

Respected Contributor

Good morning all.  Back at work after the 4th.  I told someone at the dog park that it was like a sick day--you only got one day off and then  you had to go back to work. Our office did shut down at 1 on the 3rd so that was nice.

My mom is continuing to heal.  Hopefully, she gets her drain out on Friday.  She had to have a cardiac procedure last week, which scared all of us, but she said she felt better as soon as it was done.  Her primary care doctor thinks its a good thing that she is coming to Colorado and then going to Florida so that she can just recover without having to DO anything.

Today is Zumba--I really need to do this class because I didn't work out on Tuesday and yesterday, I schlepped new patio furniture home and gave away my gas grill and purchased an indoor/outdoor electric grill instead.  I rarely use my gas grill and a young man with a family picked it up.  There is a FB group in my area that gives away stuff and I posted that and a table that I don't use on there first thing yesterday morning and they were both gone by 2.  Actually, some woman wanted the table/chairs, but she never responded back when I asked her when she wanted to pick it up, so I asked the young man if HE wanted it and he said yes.  

Tomorrow is a trainer workout, so I will either box or lift weights.

Hope you all have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Happy day after the 4th!  I was out at 7:30 walking before it's too hot, but it was very very muggy and still out.  It's overcast and sticky but I got it done.

Judy you are doing great, and I really didn't feel like going today either but glad it's done and now I can do whatever I want.  

Nomless continued prayers to you and you are in our thoughts!

Dr.Kelli so glad to hear mom is doing better.  My dad had a pace maker put in 10 years ago and he's really improved with his stamina .   He was so cute last night at the concert, all dressed up and listening to the patriotic music.  When they played the Army song he stood up with the other Veterans, they played each branch of the service and when you heard your song you stand up.  You aren't close to the fires are you?  My DIL said it's bad there.

Foxxie sounds like a fun day today with your Red hatters, hope the storms don't come until you are home.  We are supposed to get a few also but many times they seem to go all around us.   It's very dry again.  

MickD- stay cool!

My hubby said he wished it was a holiday the day after the 4th, seems all we do is run here and there and today we need a rest day LOL.  He's at work though with everyone else who has to work.  

Stay cool everyone, its a scorcher again!   Where's the snow?   hahaha no not really.  Not ready for that!

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone heard from @Laura14? She has not posted anywhere on the forums since June 8th.  I guess I worry too much sometimes but she is normally very active.