Respected Contributor

WELCOME TO THE JANUARY EXERCISE THREAD

Image may contain: snow, plant, tree and outdoor

Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JANUARY EXERCISE THREAD

Just finished, day before Christmas Eve, a 30 day workout challenge on FB in an AeroPilates group I belong to...we just did whatever exercise we wanted, everyday, then posted what we did to keep accountable and share ideas, videos etc.

I then took a holiday break for Christmas Eve-yesterday. Today started back again...did 30 min. cardio on my stationary bike, and then Marjolein's arm series on my reformer.

Respected Contributor

@amyb wrote:

Just finished, day before Christmas Eve, a 30 day workout challenge on FB in an AeroPilates group I belong to...we just did whatever exercise we wanted, everyday, then posted what we did to keep accountable and share ideas, videos etc.

I then took a holiday break for Christmas Eve-yesterday. Today started back again...did 30 min. cardio on my stationary bike, and then Marjolein's arm series on my reformer.

Welcome to our group!   I am IN THAT GROUP!  I am an Administrator!!!  Holy Cow!!!

That is so cool!   I did that challenge too and now we have a new 7 day rebound challenge there.   

Respected Contributor

@bopper wrote:

@amyb wrote:

Welcome to our group!   I am IN THAT GROUP!  I am an Administrator!!!  Holy Cow!!!

That is so cool!   I did that challenge too and now we have a new 7 day rebound challenge there.   

Wow!! Too funny!! I've yet to start that 7 day tummy tightener...but will be doing it.  

Wow...talk about "small world." Glad to connect here too. Smiley Happy

As for today...well...turned into a bit of a blob admittedly, and walk with a friend got cancelled, so just threw my workout schedule off.....may have to "start again" tomorrow....!

We def need some New Year challenges to keep (me) us on track and accountable! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@bopper wrote:

@amyb wrote:

Wow!! Too funny!! I've yet to start that 7 day tummy tightener...but will be doing it.  

Wow...talk about "small world." Glad to connect here too. Smiley Happy

As for today...well...turned into a bit of a blob admittedly, and walk with a friend got cancelled, so just threw my workout schedule off.....may have to "start again" tomorrow....!

We def need some New Year challenges to keep (me) us on track and accountable! Smiley Happy

Challenges are fun and they do keep people accountable!    See on around the corner!!!  haha

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year!  I was asleep way before midnight.  As long as I wait up until 9:00pm CA time, I figure thats good enough for me.  Think this year I made it to 10:00.

Today is a beautiful day here.  Sun is out but it is quite chilly.  Will get some exercise going up and down the flights of stairs to my garage where I store all my Christmas decorations as I will be taking everything down today.  Or at least start taking it down.  We'll see how far I get.

I am so glad to say goodbye to 2020.  Hope everyone has a nice day and a good start to 2021.

Respected Contributor

Happy 2021!  Sounds like everyone is keeping the motivation!  I ran on the treadmill this am and did abs and weights!  Great work everyone!

Respected Contributor

Happy New Year!   I slept late for me as didn't get out of bed until 8:45 and I was asleep by 11!

Did 50 minutes rebounding with San Fran Fitness and then 10 minutes laying down Ab bouncing with I Jump Instead from YouTube, went to TG and did Cathe's Active Aging routine upping m level for legs with 30 lbs on the weighted bar on m TG. 

Visited dad today whos doing great and brought him a Culvers meal. He was tickled.

Keep going everyone, make a plan.  Stick to it.  Even 10 minutes is attainable.

Respected Contributor

Had a pretty mellow day relaxing yesterday, reading, eating, a few more holiday toasts at dinner, and some Amazon Prime binging/"Wild Bill"...it's good, with Rob Lowe...but I digress...  BF and I did take an afternoon walk, about 45 min/2 miles. Maybe not the most "active" cardio, but got some fresh 2021 air in our lungs, and burned a few calories.

Today...we'll see...but I'm probably going to hop on reformer for a bit, and if rain stays away, we'll probably walk agan...

Honored Contributor

Wishing a Happy New Year to my favorite QVC group!  🎉

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)