Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JANUARY EXERCISE THREAD

@bopper  I have been out of sorts in a different way.  Glad to hear you are feeling better.  I think it was @JudyL that had a bread machine. 

I skipped yoga yesterday because it was a stupid blankie one and I just can't with those.  Glad to hear we are back to it today.  I'll get to that tonight. 

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!

@bopper I have the bread machine.  Its a Breadman and I love it.

Honored Contributor

I've got two but haven't used them in a couple of years.  I love warm bread with butter.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

TGIF everyone!

Took down the living room tree today, and all the fixins.  Too tired to do pilates......walked the dogs this am and will again this evening.  44 this am and I actually had to dig out my gloves....yes it does get cold here at times!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Walked the dogs this a.m.  Did pilates and the rebounder.

Stay well and have a relaxing Saturday everyone!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Yoga done.  My holiday company finally left and I don't know what to do with myself.  Lazy is an understatement.  Have a great weekend all!

Honored Contributor

Cold and rain, rain, rain in my neck of the woods.  DH and I did some running this morning but I did exercise!  Have not done much this late afternoon except do  laundry and make dinner.  I feel like a slug when I don't keep moving.  Maybe I'll use the rebounder again....

Tomorrow is another day!

Respected Contributor

Hey, another Saturday almost gone.  I am finally able to eat a normal meal, funny how something like that can excite you but I had pizza tonight while we watch football and I was wonderful.

@JudyL thank you, I keep thinking about that, and now I see free shipping until midnight and I want that Ninja foodie grill.  I wonder if anyone here has one.  It has good reviews, it sears, and grills, bakes, I have to decide before midnight.  Its only the 2 of us, will it be to big.  I hate pressure decisions.

@Laura14 glad your company has left, you need a break from that.  I did the yoga today too and rebounded on the reformer. 

@Mom2Dogs blowing and snowing here again, good day to stay inside!

@MickD I haven't been able to walk Logan, the trail is buried, and it's so hard to maneuver back there.  I have to use snowshoes and then can't handle him on a leash pulling me.

Jammie time!

Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone!

bopper- I am glad you are feeling better. I had to laugh at the spaghetti in a can! Did you have it on hand?

judyL- you are so right about other threads. I will look at a couple and can't believe how mean people can be. Being anonymous sure lets nasty come through- I agree, it is a really nice bunch here! I haven't tried my yoga dvd- it's waiting for me on the counter.

mickD- now your dog has a sore left foot?

drkelli- keep counting down the days....   When you post about your job I always think that it really must be very interesting.

mmsfoxxie- I read your posts about WW. When I looked into into it, it seems that you have to go to meetings and be a digital member to keep your Lifetime status?
I never wanted to to the app and stools stuff before- would I have to do it now? I am a lifetime member but haven't really gone in a year. I had gone back to support a friend, she did very well but then stopped going. I usually used points for my junk food then ate well with was left. Only weighing in monthly did not keep me honest. I'd be good before weigh in, then have a bag of candy corn or jelly beans in my car for after the meeting cos I had another month before the next weigh in. Yeah, I did WW backwards, but it worked!

laura14- I would not use the term lazy, I'd say recovery as you resume your life.

Thursday the  temperature was 15 with a windchill of -2; today it's 58!

I did pull out my box of exercise dvds- the yoga one is first in line and then I'll  go from there. Bopper- I have learned to hide from you!

Regular Contributor

I meant to say hi to the new posters- so Hi!
I've been hanging with bopper for a long time, she marches on and I consistently flunk working out. But I like this group, they don't frown on me (well, bopper tries to crack the whip but I have learned to hide), they let me stay, acknowledge me and let me stay.

tony