Respected Contributor

WELCOME TO THE JANUARY EXERCISE THREAD

The New Year is About To Begin!

May be an image of text that says 'A shoutout to everyone who is trying right now... Trying to do the right thing. Trying to stay open. Trying to keep going. Trying to hold on. Trying to let go. Trying to find their flow. Trying to stay afloat. Trying to meet each new day. Trying to find their balance. Trying to love themselves. Trying new things and new ways. see you. I'm there too. WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER. S.C. lourie PosiTiVE OUTLOOKS'

Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JANUARY EXERCISE THREAD

meallen616 Why don't you ever post here?   I know you will follow my picture up with another picture but am curious why we don't hear from you other than when I start a new month and you put your picture up?  

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year! 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Happy New Year! 🎉🥳

Esteemed Contributor

Happy New Year.

Was asleep before 10 and thankfully I slept thru any darn fireworks. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Happy New Year!  Fireworks were crazy around my house so didn't fall asleep until after midnight.  First time I've been up at midnight in a very long time!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Did a 20 minute Body Groove FIT workout this morning.  Got my heart rate up a bit.  YEA!  Still taking it slow as far as how long of a workout that I do.  Knee did ok but one of the routines, I had to be careful but made it through.  

Now for a shower and football!  Go Niners!

Esteemed Contributor

Got in a nice 90 minute run with my husband and another 30 minutes on reformer doing ab work. My shoulders were acting up, so I did not get in any arm work today.

I always feel so good after an outdoor run. Rest of week looks like I may be dodging rain drops for early morning runs.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Good Morning workout peeps! 

Did the first day of Adriene's yoga. Might try and do something else after work. 

Baked some bread and I am going to try and get back to meal prepping. The locknlock is out! 😂 

Off to work. Have a great Monday! 

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone!  Weather is beautiful here.  I see that there's flooding in California, smh!  When I was talking to my son in San Diego yesterday, he mentioned how much rain was coming down but he didn't say it was bad, just a nuisance.  I'm gonna google how much they got.

Yesterday, I cooked black eyed peas with smoked turkey and cornbread.  Yum, yum!  Let's see if it brings good luck, lol.  (Not diet friendly. Carbs overload).

Light aerobics on my own this morning for at 30 minutes.  Hopefully longer.

Have a great day!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)