Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JANUARY EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Saturday, started with my 21 Day Challenge with Sanfran Fitness.  Today was Day 3 and it was unweighted arms and my arms were noodles.  Haha..  Then onto 2  20 minute TG workouts, and 20 minutes on the rebounder.   Doggie walked followed.

Were in the 20's so felt lots warmer than yesterday.

@DrKelli  my son must be so uninformed.  When I asked him about the vaccines he said he had no idea when or where they would be done.   He acts like he doesn't even care.  I hate when he cops attitude with me.

I can't believe it's 4 pm here already!  Geeze where does the time go.

Stay safe everyone!

Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday Funday!   Got a late morning start but that's okay.   Did my Day 4 of the SanFran Fitness 21 day challenge.   They are all on Youtube if you'd like to try.  Then did 50 minutes of rebounding using all the movfes I have learned from I Jump Instead and 10 minutes ab bouncing.

Now it's football time!!!

Get your week off to a good start and bring those workouts!

Honored Contributor

Morning, everyone.  Snow is expected this afternoon til Wednesday and, depending on which model comes to fruition, we will get a little or 5 to 7 inches.  

Not sure what exercises I'll do today yet.  I just feel it's really not worth mentioning since I've downsized so much even though I know something is better than nothing.  

Tax time again!  I hope I have a better time than last year which is still messed up.  And I don't make a lot of money....not by a long shot.  The pandemic got my tax appointment cancelled, the flooding in my house got my papers (left on my kitchen table because I was going to try and do them myself the next day) misplaced because I didn't realized that when the water restoration people came in, they would be moving anything in there view.  They came in like a hurricane.  I just didn't know what's involved with fixing water damage.

Have a great week everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!

I'm a little late today because I had a busy day--including over an hour at Grease Monkey.  There were 6 cars in front of me!  There was an older man with his dog and I immediately made friends with the dog.  He lost his wife 3 years ago and I think he was just kind of lonely because he told me all about his Army career, which included stints at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal (which is a really nasty site, full of really nasty chemicals).  I told him I worked at the local nuke plant and found out he was at Nevada Test site.

I did get my dance on today, but tomorrow, I have a day full of doctor's appointments, so will miss my class.  Saturday is the big dance competition and I'm registered for like 28 single dances!!!  I don't know what I was thinking for sure!!

We're supposed to get snow here tomorrow and I am not looking forward to that since my doctor's appointments are 25 miles away.

Hope you all have a good rest of the day!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli , Good luck with everything.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie thank you! (you changed your profile pic!)

good morning all!  It is a cold snowy day here.  Even my dog that will walk in anything only wanted to walk around the block today.  I just heard a traffic report and it sounds like the roads are getting bad.  I need to leave in aobut 30 minutes for my appointments to allow plenty of extra time.  I threw my kindle in my purse, so I can read while I'm waiting.  If I get there too early, I will have to wait downstairs in the lobby before I got up to the derm.  They don't want extra people in their waiting room.

Probably no workout today--I'll miss my online class.  I will get to shovel snow tomorrow morning after it stops.  We aren't supposed to get more than a couple inches, but the last time they said that, it was like 8 inches.

Hope you all have a good day!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli, yes I changed the profile pic....it's the only way I can get younger, lol.

Respected Contributor

Hey hey, this morning I was tired but I started around 9 with 35 minutes run/walk on the treadmill, then did Day 6 of San Fran Fitness Weighted Abs was todays workout.  Is anyone doing this with me???????   Then rebounding/Pilates chair , dog walk, and 45 minutes this afternoon rebounding again with David hall creater of Cellerciser.... I enjoy it so much doesn't seem like a workout but I was huffing and puffing.. Haha....

Now I am sitting a spell!

Good Luck @DrKelli  I hope you don't get a lot of snow.  I'll have to ask my son what he got

@Mmsfoxxie  beautiful profile picture.   I'm not good at figuring out how to do that. I did it once but now can't find how haha.

Have a good evening everyone!

Respected Contributor

Roads were definitely worse on the west side of Denver, but it is still snowing--we're only supposed to get a couple of inches--which we've already gotten.  And it's still snowing.

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies!  We are expecting a big storm here with winds and lots of rain that is supposed to last until Thursday morning.  Flooding in the fire areas of last summer/fall and in the mountains.  Where I am, it'll just be lots of rain.  So, I'm definitely not going out for the next couple of days.

Today I did a 30 minute Body Groove workout.  Can tell I haven't worked out for a few months.  Oh well, whats important is that I started up again.

@DrKelli good luck with all your appts.  Be careful driving in all that snow.

Everyone else stay warm and safe!